www.smionecard.com – smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Account Login Guide
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Account Login
smiONE offers its Visa Prepaid Cardmembers to access and manage their card account online and get more control over the card activities. The new cardmembers can also activate their smiONE Card through this login portal and set up online access to enjoy all the benefits from the service. The site is safe and secure to use and can be accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere.
The smiONE Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. It works just like a traditional prepaid card without the need for a traditional bank account.
How to Activate smiONE Visa Prepaid Card online & Create Login Info
After you receive your smiONE Visa Prepaid Card in the mail, you will need to register the card to activate prior to using it. Upon activation, you can also choose a Username and Password to your card account for the Online Access. To initiate the activation and registration process of your smiONE Card Online Account over the web, you can use the following steps provided below.
- Visit the official smiONE website, www.smionecard.com
- Select the first four digits of your new smiONE Visa Prepaid Card from the drop-down list from the middle of the page.
- Click on the ‘Activate Card or Access Your Account’ button below to enter My smiONE Card Login page.
- On the new page, click on the “SET UP YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD” under ‘First Time User?’ on the middle left-hand side.
- Type the required details i.e. Card Number, and Social Security Number in their respective fields.
- Complete the security field and click on the “Continue” button to verify your identity.
If all the information provided by you is correct, the identity verification will be successful and you will be prompted to set up online access and activate your smiONE Visa Prepaid Card.
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Online Access Features & Benefits
By registering for your smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Online Access, you will be able to access your card account information online as well as do a lot of activities to manage the card easily and conveniently. Like you can
- View account activity
- Track the transaction history
- Pay bills online
- Obtain a direct deposit form
- Add an authorized cardholder and request additional cards for them
- Transfer funds from card to card
- Receive electronic statement and print them
- Update or edit profile info
- Change security questions
- Set up notification and account alerts and many more
How to Login smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Online Account
In order to take advantage of all the benefits and features mentioned above and be in control with your smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Account, you must log in to the card account. For that, you can
- Go to www.smionecard.com and click on the “Activate Card or Access Your Account” button from the middle.
- Or, you can directly access the login page at my.smionecard.com
- Enter the Username and Password in their respective fields at the right-hand side of the page. (Passwords are case sensitive, be careful while typing to enter it correctly)
- Click on the “Log in” button to enter your smiONE Prepaid Visa Debit Card Online Account.
How to Recover smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Login Info
The smiONE Visa Prepaid Cardmembers, who have forgotten their Online Account login credentials, can utilize the recovery assistance on the login section and verify their identity providing their card details to obtain their account access again.
To Find Username
To begin the procedure, click on the “RETRIEVE YOUR USERNAME” link under ‘Forgot your username or password?’ in the middle on the login page and submit an online form entering your smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Number and Social Security Number. Enter the value or character of the security image. Click the “Continue” button to answer the security questions. Upon successful completion, your username will be sent to the email address on your card account file.
To Reset Password
Click on the “RETRIEVE YOUR PASSWORD” link under ‘Forgot your username or password?’ in the middle on the login page and submit enter the Username of your online and your smiONE Card Number to verify your identity. Resolve the security feature and continue to complete the security questions. A temporary password will be emailed to you and you will be prompted to change that temporary password the next time login.
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
smiONE Card gives the users all the benefits of a Visa Prepaid Card without a traditional bank account. Advantages of using a smiONE Visa Prepaid Card are many such as
- No credit check
- Reload money in various convenient ways
- Control how much you spend by how much you load
- Use everywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted; get cash back and save money with Merchant Offers from Visa
- Direct deposit your paychecks, tax refunds, and other regular payments.
- Get Visa Practical Money Skills for Life benefits
- Protected from the unauthorized transaction with Visa’s Zero Liability Coverage
- Funds are FDIC insured through the Bancorp Bank
- Pay bills online; transfer funds from card to card
- Get additional cards for friends and family
- Set text or email alert card activities.
- Access 24/7 Account Management features and live customer service and more.
How to Add Money to smiONE Visa Prepaid Card
Adding money to your smiONE Prepaid Visa Debit Card is simple and easy. There are several methods to perform the task mentioned below; you can choose any of them according to your convenience.
Sign up for free Direct Deposit and avoid long lines at check-cashing stores. Just download, complete and submit a direct deposit form online and have your payroll, government benefits or other payments automatically deposited to your card account.
Note that secondary cardholders are not allowed to enroll for the Direct Deposit service.
Also Read : Buy Vanilla Prepaid Card Online
Has the tax refund deposited to your card account to load money into it? With your tax return, you must include the routing number: 031101169 and Account Number, the DDA number associated with your smiONEVisa Prepaid Card.
Card to Card Transfer
Request a card for authorized secondary cardholders and share your funds with them to load money on their card. Card to card transfer is applicable only for primary card to a secondary card and the primary account holder share how much money to share.
Missouri and GPR Platinum smiONE Visa Prepaid Cardmembers can add money at any retail store that supports Visa ReadyLink.
Moneygram & Western Union
GPR Cardholders can also use Moneygram or Western Union to reload cash to their smiONE card account.
Simone Visa Prepaid Card Customer Service Number varies by state. To get the specific number, visit the smiONE Card Contact Us page, www.smionecard.com/ContactUs.
PO Box 2489
Carrollton, GA 30112