www.myprepaidbalance.com – My PrepaidBalance Card Account Login Process
Metabank My Prepaid Balance Online Account Login
Metabank allows its customers to create My Prepaid Balance Online Account to access their Reloadable Mastercard or Visa Prepaid Card or Gift Card over the web 24/7 from anywhere in the world. By logging into My Prepaid Balance Account, the users can keep tabs on their funds all under one roof with ease utilizing all the tools and options available to them.
My Prepaid Balance Online Account can be accessed online at secure MyPrepaidBalance.com or through My Prepaid App that you can download either from the App Store for iOS devices or from the Google Play Store for Android devices.
Metabank My Prepaid Balance Online Account Features & Benefits
Signing up for My Prepaid Balance Online Account, you can access a number of web-based features and services such as
- Add multiple cards in one account and avoid typing the card numbers every time
- Check all the card balances and transactions history
- Get instant access to pending and posted transactions
- Sign up for fee-free and paper-free Direct Deposit to receive your money directly to your account
- Add money to reload your card anytime anywhere
- Update account information
- Change the PIN
- Register your card for phone or online purchases
- Request a replacement card
- Edit the default registration information to your own information and more
How to Create Metabank My Prepaid Balance Online Account
If you are a Metabank Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card or Gift Cardholders, you can create a My Prepaid Balance Online Account and access all the features as mentioned above. To initiate the procedure online, you will need to
- Visit My Prepaid Balance official website at www.myprepaidbalance.com
- Click on the “Create Account” button found at the top right corner of the homepage. You can also locate the “Create an Account” button in the middle.
- Entering the designated page, first, you will be required to provide your Email Address that will be used as your username.
- Then set a password that must have at least eight characters, one lowercase, one uppercase, one number, and one special character.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it on the next field.
- Select two Security Questions and set their answers
- Click on the “Next” button to add your card.
After you add your Metabank Prepaid Visa or Mastercard Debit Card, you will be prompted to confirm your info. Complete all the steps appropriately and establish your My Prepaid Balance Online Account.
How to Log In Metabank My Prepaid Balance Online Account
Once you have successfully registered, you can log in to your My Prepaid Balance Online Account whenever you like and take advantage of the service conveniently. To log in through the My Prepaid Balance secure website provided by Metabank, you can
- Go to www.myprepaidbalance.com and click on the blue “Log In” button just left to the “Create Account” button at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Or, you can directly access the My Prepaid Balance login page at secure.myprepaidbalance.com/login Enter the Email and Password registered with the account.
- Select the “Remember Me on This Device” checkbox if you are planning to access your account frequently on that device. Avoid enabling the feature if you are not your own or a trusted device.
- Click on the “Go!” button.
In the case, you have forgotten or lost your My Prepaid Balance Account login password and unable to enter the account, you can reset it and obtain your account access again. For that, you will need to click on the “Retrieve Your Password” link at the bottom of the ‘Login’ box on secure.myprepaidbalance.com/login and submit your Email Address and instruction will be sent to the email to reset the password and security questions of your Metabank My Prepaid Balance Online Account.
How to Check Your Balance Metabank My Prepaid Balance
Do not want to log into My Prepaid Balance Online Account to know what’s your balance is? You can do that too on MyPrepaidBalance.com very easily by entering a few information from your Metabank Prepaid Card. For that, you can
- Visit www.myprepaidbalance.com
- Navigate at the left-hand side on your computer screen to “What’s Your Balance?” box
- Enter the 16-digit Card Number on the first field of the box.
- Next, input the Expiration month and year in their respective fields.
- Lastly, enter the Card Security Code or CSC or Card ID, the last 3 or 4 rightmost digits in the signature box on the back of your card.
- Click on the “Go!” button to view the remaining balance on your reloadable prepaid or gift card.
Also Read : Access To Your Canada Post Prepaid Card Account
My Prepaid Balance Customer Service Number: 1-866-496-6183
For any issue related to your Metabank My Prepaid Balance Online Account, you can also call the customer service number on the back of your card.