How to Access HughesNet Login at my.hughesnet.com
HughesNet Login Guide
If you are looking for satellite internet, you must opt for HughesNet. This is a budget-friendly plan that offers speed of 25 Mbps. However, when you increase the data amount you have to pay more. In this article we are going to talk about HughesNet login, find a dealer, and a plan. Read on to know more.
HughesNet serves over 1.5 million customers across South and North America. You will get access to satellite internet. The company provides many smart options and gets up to 50 GB of additional data each month. You can download large files, system updates and movies. You can choose from the plans at HughesNet. The site offers how satellite internet service works. You will also get business plans.
Benefits of HughesNet
- No Price Increase for Two Years– You will not have to face price hike for two years.
- Transparent Plans and Pricing– You will get transparent pricing and plans.
- Add More Data Plus Free Bonus Zone Data– You can get more data and more bonus zone data with HughesNet.
- For the HughesNet Login go to the web address www.hughesnet.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “My account” option to access the sign in section.
- Enter the username, password click on “Sign in” to get logged in.
Reset HughesNet Login Details
- To reset the login details go to the webpage www.hughesnet.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “My account” to go to the login page.
- Click on “Forgot username?” to reset the username.
- Enter the required details and complete the process.
- For password recovery click on “Forgot password?”
- Provide the necessary details and reset the password.
How to Register for HughesNet Account
- To get registered use the link www.hughesnet.com
- Secondly at the top right side of the page click on “My account” option to access the login page.
- Click on “Register” option and enter site account number (SAN), daytime phone number and click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the registration.
Find a HughesNet Plan
- You can find a HughesNet internet plans using the link www.hughesnet.com
- Next at the center under “America’s #1 Choice for Satellite Internet Available where you live!” section
- Enter the street address and click on “Find plans” to get the result.
- You can also order by phone call on 844-737-2700. For business customers call on 844-779-7944.
Find a HughesNet Dealer
- To find a HughesNet dealer go to the website www.hughesnet.com/get-started/find-dealer
- Next at the center provide the street address, choose the distance.
- Now click on “apply” to get the result.
HughesNet Contact Details
HughesNet login is easy, but if you are still having login problems, you can contact the customer support team. Once you get in touch with the customer service representative, they will help you access your account immediately.
Check out the contact details:
- Contact Number- 866-482-1777
- Business Customer Contact Number- 877-759-3746
- Tech Support Team- 877-833-1775.
Write a mail to this address
P.O. Box 96874
Chicago, IL 60693-6874
FAQs about HughesNet
What are the HughesNet Prices and Plans?
The internet plans starts from $64.99 a month for 15 GB of data to $159.99 a month for 75 GB of data. You will also find two plans from a 30 GB plan for $74.99 a month and a 45 GB plan for $109.99 a month. All HughesNet plan comes with 25 Mbps download speed.
What Service Plans are Available with the HughesNet Affordable Connectivity Program?
All residential plans are available for the program. Business plans aren’t eligible for this.
How Much Does the HughesNet broadband Service Cost with ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program offers $30 monthly discount for each eligible house. You can also get $75 monthly discount on tribal islands. The discount will be applied to the broadband service, but the final plan will depend on the plan you choose. You can call the customer support team to learn about the pricing and plans in your area.
What are the HughesNet Express Repair Plans?
Express Repair service is made to ensure the HughesNet is restored when a interruption happens. Within the plan you will have to continue to get the technical phone support 24 hours and for 7 days. But if you can’t fix the trouble over the phone, a certified professional will arrive at your location and you can restore your system. You will have to pay a reduced fee for the visits. You will get two service options with HughesNet Express Repair. Express repair basic – When you contact the Express Repair system, the professional will arrive on the second business day. Express repair premium- You can contact the team and the technician will arrive the next business day.
Both services are equipped with technical phone support, and if required a professional will arrive at your location to repair the issue and restore the services.
How Many Phone Numbers HughesNet Provide with the ATA Support? Can I Use the ATA I Like?
The ATA support offers one phone line, and you have to use the one that HughesNet provide.
Does HughesNet Voice Support Credit Card Terminals, Alarm Systems and Fax Machine?
The telephone calls are transmitted over the network, credit card terminals, alarm systems and fax machines. This is the reason HughesNetVoice service may not work properly.
If I exceed My HughesNet Data, Can I Still Make the Calls?
Yes. The data you get through the internet plan without affecting the calls using the voice service of HughesNet.
What in Included with HughesNet Voice Installation?
If you are a new HughesNet customer, on the day of the installation you will get the service with a dish, a HughesNet Voice ATA and a modem. The installer will help you install the service and set up and then activate the voice system. You will need to accept the voice terms and conditions before you complete the service activation. You will also get the information on the self-service website and here you can use the voice service, monitor it, change and update the same.
We hope we have described the required steps of HughesNet in this article. You may find the right actions from this article. But if you still find trouble with sign in, you can contact the customer service team.