How To Apply Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card Online
Are you willing to get the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card inside your wallet? You could obtain the credit card with a few application steps. The credit card offers the customers a wide range of benefits which can be redeemed at the Amazon.com. Amazon Prime Visa Credit Card offers a great 5 percent rate on Amazon online shopping and Whole Food purchases.
The credit can prove a head turner as it offers a wide range of benefits when used at Whole Foods and Amazon.com. It has a lot more features than its predecessor the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. If you have the credit card you get to purchase and travel protection and tons of more features. Read on for a detailed insight into the card.
What is the Amazon Prime Credit Card
The credit card has been issued by the Chase Bank in collaboration with the Amazon.com. The credit card has been made to be used at the Amazon.com and Whole Foods. It offers discounts and perks when used at restaurants, gas stations, drug store purchases and more. When you view the card in an overall motion you would find it pretty decent. If you have been subscribed to Amazon prime then you can get an unlimited 5 percent bonus.
In order to obtain the credit card, you should meet the following requirements. The credit card has a pretty decent usage option. Read on for detailed information of the credit card.
Benefits of the Amazon Prime Rewards Card
- The credit card can be great for the Amazon Prime Members.
- You can get a $70 Amazon.com Gift Card which can be instantly received when you get the credit card.
- The earned reward points do not expire with time. Hence, you can keep the earned reward in your account as long as you wish.
- One can redeem the reward for travel, gift cards and more.
- You do not require having a minimum balance to redeem the points on Amazon.com.
- Account management is easy at the website of the Chase Bank. You could sign in for account access through the web portal of Chase.com.
What is the Credit Card Rate and Fee
- The APR rate of the credit card is 16.49% to 24.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- Cash advance APR of the card is 16.49%.
- Your due date is 21 days after the close of each billing cycle.
- There is no minimum interest charged.
- For balance transfers, you need to pay $5 or a minimum of 5%.
- APR is variable as per the market based prime rate.
- For late payments, you need to pay $38.
- If you wish to get 5% cash back while shopping at Amazon.com and other rewards on purchase all year round then the credit card is worth obtaining.
- With the card, one can get a reward at gas stations, restaurants, and drug stores.
- It comes loaded with cash backs and an introductory bonus.
- If you do not have Amazon Prime you could receive fewer benefits.
Requirements to Get the Credit Card
- Forgetting the credit card one needs to have good credit.
- You should be a legal resident of the United States with a valid SSN.
- One must be at least 18 years of age to apply for the credit card.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to obtain the card.
How to Apply for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- To get the Amazon Prime Rewards Card one needs to go to the credit cards page. www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature
- At the top, there is the ‘Sign In to Apply’ button.
- For application, you need to sign in using your Amazon account password.
- Once signed in there is the application form.
- Fill out the application form and you need to wait for the approval.
How to Log into Amazon Prime Rewards Credit Card
- Existing credit card customers need to open the login page for account access. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/amazon
- Wait for the webpage to loan and it will show up a welcome section at the right.
- Enter the username and password in the respective spaces and hit ‘Sign In’.
- Now you can manage the account at the account dashboard.
Forgot Username or Password
- If you have lost your username or password open the website of the Amazon Credit Card.
- As it opens there is the ‘Forgot username/password’ link at the bottom of the sign in button.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the reset page.
- To verify identity and reset credentials enter the following data:
- Select a verification method
- Social security number
- Choose account type
- Click ‘Next’ and you can set new id or password whatever needed.
How to Create an Account
- To create a new Chase online account, open the website of Chase.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now’
- Now the enrolment page will open which will ask for the following information:
- Choose account type
- Account, card or application number
- Social security number
- Create your username
- Click ‘Next’ and it will take you to the next page.
- Set a password for login and you are ready to go.
Also Read : Amazon Credit Card Login Procedure
How to Check Credit Card Application Status
- Ones who have already applied for the credit card can check their application status. Usually, the credit card application page displays the status instantly at the time of submission.
- If you wish to track your card you can 1-877-242-7372.
Activate Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- If you wish to activate an Amazon Prime Rewards Credit Card you need to call on the activation number which is 800-432-3117.
- Wait for the call to be connected and a prompt will appear which asks for your last 4 digits of SSN.
This how you can apply for the Amazon prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. The credit card is great if you are a prime user or frequently shop at the Amazon.com and Whole Food stores. It is loaded with pretty impressive features and has ease of usage.