Find and Use U Haul Login at www.uhaul.com
U-Haul Login and Online Account Creation Guide
U-Haul offers the customers to register for online account access and manage their orders, and payments easily and conveniently over the web 24/7. By creating and logging in to the U-Haul Online Account, the consumers will be able to pick up their equipment without a line, make payments, speed up future rentals, return trucks or trailer,s and perform many more activities from their computers and mobile devices. Here you can easily learn how to access your U Haul Login account.
U-Haul is a leading moving equipment and storage rental company in the United States. Owned by a holding company, AMERCO, U-Haul provides the largest rental fleet in the DIY moving industry that includes trucks, trailers, and towing devices and an extended line of moving and storage boxes and packing supplies. The company also offers self-storage services throughout North America and supplies alternative fuel for vehicles and backyard grills as one of the nation’s largest retailers of propane.
How to Create U Haul Login Account Online
The U-Haul customers who are yet not enrolled for online service can do it by creating an account at uhaul.com. To initiate the account creation process, you can use the brief guide provided below.
- Visit the U-Haul official website at www.uhaul.com and click on the “Sign in /order” link from the top right of the page.
- Scroll down and click the “Create Account” button in the middle of the U-Haul Account webpage
- Or, you can directly go to the U-Haul account creation at www.uhaul.com/Account/Create
- Entering the designated page, input your Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, First Name, and Last Name in their fields.
- Set a password that must contain at least 8 characters including a number, a lowercase, and an uppercase.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
Finish the rest steps following the prompts you are provided with to establish your U-Haul Online Account. Once you complete the registration, you can log in to the account and take the benefits of the service like
- Edit the reservation at any time
- Skip the line to pick up equipment
- Manage the storage account and pay online
- Manage additional charges
- Save the details for future rentals safely and securely
- Return the truck and trailer 24/7 from smartphones and more.
U Haul Login Guide
To enjoy all the benefits of the U-Haul services and make your storage or rental contracts more effortless, you can take the following steps to log in to your U-Haul Online Account as a registered customer.
- Go to the U-Haul Online Account Access Sign-In Page at www.uhaul.com then click on the Sign In/ Orders link.
- Then enter the Mobile Phone Number or Email Address and Password associated with the account in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to speed up future login on the device you are enabling the feature.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover U-Haul Login Information?
The U-Haul Online Account members who lost or cannot remember their login password can change the old password and create a new one. For that, they will need to follow the process.
- Go to the U-haul login page at www.uhaul.com/login
- Then click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- After that enter your Mobile Phone Number or Email Address and click the Continue button.
How to Look Up U-Haul Order Online
Without any logging in, you can also look up your order online as a U-Haul customer. To do that, you will need to visit any webpage of U-Haul site, www.uhaul.com, and select the “Sign in / lookup order” link from the top right.
Entering the next page navigate to the ‘Order Look Up’ box located in the upper right area to enter your Mobile Phone Number, Email Address or Contract Number, and Last Name. Select the “Remember Me” checkbox if you plan to frequently access check your order online on the same device to be automatically directed to the desired page. Lastly, click the “Look Up Contract / Order” button.
The Contract Number of a U-Haul storage unit or an equipment rental can be found on the printed receipts and paperwork that you received from U-Haul. If not, you can check the email for any previous correspondence from U-Haul for the number.
U-Haul FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
How are U-Haul truck rates determined?
In-Town or city-wise move rates include a flat fee for the rental period, plus a per-mile charge. One-way move rates are determined by a combination of truck size and load carry, point of origin, destination, and the date of the move. The price includes an allowed mileage and a set number of days to complete your move.
Can I purchase additional days on my one-way move?
Yes. However, it is critical for anyone who wants to plan this in advance with their pickup location so that the rental contract will be accurate and so that scheduling for other families at the destination can be adjusted.
Can I purchase additional miles on my one-way move?
A: Yes, you can. The fee is $1.00 per mile if you exceed the allowed mileage.
Do I have to pay a deposit when renting a U-Haul truck?
A: Whether you a pay deposit depends on your method of payment. No deposit is required if you’re paying by a major credit card.
U-Haul Customer Service Number: 1-800-468-4285
Email Address: email@example.com