www.dropbox.com/connect – How To Connect Dropbox Wih Your Device
Before we move to the Dropbox Connect Guide lets know something about DrpoBox. It is a cloud-based file hosting platform designed to share, manage, and store the files across the devices smoothly. With the valuation of US$10 billion, Dropbox is regarded as one of the most valuable start-ups in America. It is well known for its secured deployment and strong chain of privacy protection and has acquired five-star ratings from the well-known security monitoring platforms including Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The primary function of Dropbox is to bring the various files of a device or multiple connected devices in a central place by creating a super secured single folder in the user’s computing device. The contents and data of the folder are synchronized to the server of Dropbox enabling the users to access those files in all other devices where the Dropbox is installed keeping the files up to date on accessing Dropbox account from any of the devices.
Dropbox offers fermium business models where free storage space of limited size and account can be registered by the users. To increase the space user can opt for the paid subscriptions, offering larger size and premium features. Beginners and individuals users can opt for the Dropbox Free Account to unlock the following features instantly:
- Devices: Dropbox can be accessed across any device with supported OS and internet connectivity, viz, windows, Mac, Android, and iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile App: Access Dropbox via the mobile application for Android and iOS and get exclusive app-only features including previewing more than file types anywhere.
- File Syncing: Back up your files and sync your photos, files, and videos across any device by logging into your registered Dropbox account.
- File recovery: Recover accidentally deleted files within 30 days from dropbox.com.
- Preview Files: Without any special software, more than 175 file types can be preview across the device.
- Smooth Collaboration: Connect and collaborate with your team and friends while sharing files.
- Link Sharing: Share your files with recipients without a dropbox account by creating a link for the said files. Attach the links to the text, email, or chat, and the recipients can easily view and download them by clicking the link.
Install DropBox On Mobile or Any Other Devices:
Installation of DropBox is very easy simple. By following this Dropbox Connect guide you can easily connect it with any device supported. So do follow the steps
- Open your browser and visit www.dropbox.com/connect
- Scan the QR Code with the device and
- Install the Application and start storing.
Dropbox Account Registration
First-time users or individual users here will learn how to enroll for the Dropbox account step by step. Dropbox free comes up with the 2GB free storage, and all the above facilities mentioned above. To enroll for the Dropbox Free account, please refer to the following steps:
- Open your browser and visit www.dropbox.com
- Select the Sign Up
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following information one by one:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Create a Password.
- Tap on I agrees to Dropbox terms.
- Google account holders can click on Sign Up with Google to register their Google email address and info with the Dropbox.
- Click on Create an account.
On successful registration, you are eligible to use the Dropbox storage and the features from that instant. Please log in to your Dropbox account from your device to start managing your data and files:
- Open your browser and visit www.dropbox.com
- Click on Sign In beside Already have an account.
- If you have registered using your Google or Apple account, tap on Sign in with Google/Sign in with the Apple
- Dropbox account holders need to enter the registered email address.
- Type in the account password you have entered.
- You may click on Remember Me if you wish the device to autofill details next time you log in. Recommended skipping the step if you are accessing from the public device or third party device.
- Tap on Sign In.
To recover the forgotten password and re-access Dropbox account, please go through the following steps:
- Visit www.dropbox.com
- Click on Sign In.
- Tap on Forgot your password
- Type in your registered email address.
- An email with a password reset link will be sent to the inbox. Click on the link to continue with the password reset procedure.
- After resetting the password, come back to the login page and access using newly set credentials.
Read More: Manage Your Elfster Online Account
- Sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Tap on Customer Support.
- Fill out the Request Form with relevant information and send it.
- The customer support team will get back to you through the contact channels given to you.