Dominion Energy Bill Pay Guide at dominionenergy.com
If you are having trouble paying for your Dominion Energy Bill, then this article is for you. Through this article, we will discuss every important detail that you should know to pay your utility bill. Here, in this article, you will learn about the online payment method, autopay payment service, payment in person, payment by mail, etc. So, please be sure to read this article till the end to learn more about the Dominion Energy Bill Pay options.
About Dominion Energy
Dominion Energy is simply known as Dominion, an American power and energy company. The headquarter of Dominion Energy is located in Richmond, Virginia supplies electricity in parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, and supplies the national gas to parts of Idaho and Wyoming, Utah, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
How to Make the Dominion Energy Bill
There are multiple options to pay for your Dominion Energy Bill. You can choose any of the following methods below to Pay your Dominion Energy bill:
Dominion Energy Bill Pay Online
Make a one-time immediate payment or schedule payment for the Dominion Energy Bill from your checking account. Making an online payment is completely free. In order to make the payment, you must have a registered Dominion Energy account. You have to follow the instructions below to pay your electricity bill:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link dominionenergy.com.
- Then, from the top right-hand corner of the Dominion Energy homepage, select the “Sign In/Register” option.
- You have to select the name of the state and click on “Continue with Selected Location”.
- Then, enter your registered User Name and Password in the given spaces.
- After entering your login credentials, you just need to select the “Submit” button.
- From the navigation menu, you have to choose the “Payment” option and then select “From Your Bank Account”.
You will require the routing and account number to make or schedule the initial payment. If you want to make the immediate payment, then select the “Now” option under the “Payment Date”. But, if you like to schedule your payments, then select the “Later” option under the “Payment Date”.
However, if your account reflects two or more returned payments in the last 12 months, then both immediate and scheduled payments are not available payment options for you.
Pay Dominion Energy Bill using AutoPay
Automatic Bank Draft is now known as AutoPay. You can easily make the payments automatically for free. You just have to select a day to make your payments and Dominion Energy will automatically debit your bank account for the exact amount. From the statement, you can check the next AutoPay date and bill payment. You have the option to change your bank account up to the day before your next scheduled AutoPay payment.
In order to enroll for Dominion Energy AutoPay, you have to follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link mydom.dominionenergy.com.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily enroll for the AutoPay payment service.
- After you have enrolled, your next bill will indicate that you are on AutoPay.
Pay Dominion Energy Bill by Card or Digital Payment Method
You can easily make the payment for your utility bill using your credit/debit card or a Digital Payment Method. For using this payment service, you will be charged a transaction fee. If you are a residential customer, then you will be charged $1.65 per transaction up to $1,000. But, if you are a non-residential customer, then your charges will be $14.95 per transaction up to $15,000. You can pay using the Credit or Debit Cards accepted including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX.
In order to Pay for Dominion Energy bill, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You need to visit this link ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/dne.
- Firstly, you have to select the payment type from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your account number, and email address and retype for confirmation.
- After entering all the requested details, simply select the “Continue” button.
- Then, you can simply proceed with the on-screen guideline to complete your Dominion Energy Bill.
Your payment will reflect immediately as a pending payment on your Dominion Energy account.
Pay Dominion Energy Bill In-Person
You can also pay at one of the payment centers authorized by Dominion Energy. There will be a convenience fee of $1.50 will apply per transaction and must be paid in cash. They accept the payment in form of cash, money order, checks, pin-based debit card, or Walmart MoneyCard. To find out the authorized Dominion Energy payment locations, you have to follow the instructions below:
- You have to visit this link dominionenergy.com.
- Then, from the main menu, you need to select the “Billing” option.
- To proceed for the next step, you have to click on the “Pay My Bill” option.
- Right under the In-Person section, you have to select “Find a Payment Center”.
- Then, you just need to select the “Find an Authorized Payment Center” option.
- Enter your ZIP Code on the given field and choose the radius from the drop-down menu.
- After entering the requested details, you just need to select the “Submit” option.
- It will show you the closest authorized payment locations of Dominion Energy.
Pay Dominion Energy Bill by Mail
You can pay Dominion Energy bill by mailing a check. Please be sure to include your account number on your check and send your payment stub to the address below:
Dominion Energy Virginia
P.O. Box 26543
Richmond, VA 23290-0001
Courier/Overnight (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
Dominion Energy Virginia
Attn: Customer Payment Services
600 E. Canal Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Dominion Energy Customer Service
Dominion Energy provides safe and affordable energy while investing time and money into meeting the needs of the communities they serve. To contact Dominion Energy Customer Service, you have to use the following details:
Call At: 866-366-4357
Service Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
FAQs about Dominion Energy Bill Pay
Can I change my method of payment once enrolled in AutoPay?
Yes, you can easily change the bank account used for the payment up to the day before your next payment scheduled AutoPay Payment.
Can I avoid being turned off for non-pay?
If the service disconnection is your concern, then you should contact Dominion Energy Customer Service. You should visit their Energy Assistance page for the details on programs available to you in your area.
How do I know when I’m enrolled?
Your bill will indicate that you are enrolled in AutoPay and will include the AutoPay Date and Amount. Until then, you have to pay your bill via your normal method.
When will the payment apply to my account?
After making the payments, it will reflect immediately as a pending payment on your Dominion Energy account. In the event of a pending disconnect, then make sure to check your payment confirmation to determine if any further action is required. Payments made before 5 PM EST Monday to Friday will be posted on your account the same day. If the payment is posted to your account after 5 PM EST or on weekends or holidays will post the next business day.
How to register for a Dominion Energy account?
In order to register for the Dominion Energy online account or pay for your utility bill, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You need to visit this link mydom.dominionenergy.com/registration.
- Then, create your username, and password, and enter your email, security questions, and security question hints.
- Make sure to tick the box, “I’m not a robot” to confirm that you are not a robot.
- After entering all the requested details on the given spaces, you just need to select the “Submit” option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to register for the Dominion Energy online account.
So, this is all for this article regarding the Dominion Energy Bill Pay. Through this article, we have tried to cover all the payment methods that you should know. If you have followed the above-mentioned payment steps carefully, then there should not have any problem. But still, if you face any issues while paying for your Dominion Energy bill, you can contact the customer service department for help.