www.cumoney.com – CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Account Login Guide
CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Account Login
CUMONEY offers the customers two types of Visa Reloadable Prepaid Cards, Everyday Spend, and TravelMoney, to keep growing every day or cross boundaries and explore where their plans take them with worldwide acceptance. The cards are issued by Service Credit Union, insured by American Share Insurance.
CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Card works just like a traditional debit card but for more convenience, security, and spending every day. It enables the users to load, reload and relax with money management tools as well as helps them stay within the budgets and achieve their goals.
While CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney Card provides all the convenience and security the users need from across the street to the globe, wherever they are. Taking TravelMoney with you means you have all the things you need for your trip or can easily get them along the way.
CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend and TravelMoney Card cannot be purchased or ordered online. To open a new Everyday Spend or TravelMoney card account, you must contact your credit union. The features and benefits available from an Everyday Spend or TravelMoney card are mostly the same except for a few. Here are some common of them that both cardholders can enjoy.
- Multiple-use, Reloadable, variety of card design to express your personality and Safer than carrying cash
- Make online and in-store purchases anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted including gas station, restaurants, hotels, rental cars, at over 20 million locations
- May use the card to withdraw funds, receive cash advances, make PIN-based transaction and merchant purchase as well
- PIN Point of Sale merchant access through STAR
- Multiple options to add funds such as in-person visiting your Credit Union branch, with a debit or credit card, check deposit, Visa ReadyLink locations, schedule reloads or recurring, etc.
- ATM Access through PLUS and CO-OP Surcharge-Free ATM Network Participant
- Equipped with EMV built-in chip technology adding an enhanced level of security
- Visa’s Zero Liability Coverage for lost or stolen card
- An alternative to Traveler Cheques and Cash; Favorable foreign exchange rates (TravelMoney only)
- Free Travel and Emergency Assistance Services; Free Lost Luggage Insurance (TravelMoney only)
- Sign-Up for employer’s or benefits provider’s Direct Deposit (Everyday Spend only)
- Convenient access and manage the card from anywhere with Free Mobile App or website
- Receive text and email messages for free and more
Rates & Fees
- Account Opening Fee: Up to $10.00
- Monthly Fee: $1.75 (applicable for TravelMoney only)
- Inactivity Fee: $5.00 (TravelMoney) or $3.00 (Everyday Spend)
- Replacement Card Fee: $5.00
- Live Customer Service Call: $5.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $1.50 (TravelMoney); None (Everyday Spend)
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee US: $1.50
- Value Unload Fee: $15.00
- Value Reload Fee: $2.00 TravelMoney) or $0.50 (Everyday Spend)
How to Activate CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card online
Once you have purchased your CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney Prepaid Card or received your personalized CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Reloadable Card in the mail from your Credit Union, you can activate it online prior to the first use of the card. For activation over the web, you can use the following steps provided below.
- Visit the official CUMONEY website, www.cumoney.com
- Hover the mouse pointer over the “Login/Activate My Card” link on the top of the page for the drop-down menu to be opened.
- Click on the ‘My CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Account’ or ‘My CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney Card Account’ link, which one is applicable for you.
- On the new page, click on the “Activate My Card” to enter your Everyday Spend card number and click the “Continue” button
- The TravelMoney cardholders will be required to input the first six digits of their card number and select “Submit” to proceed.
Follow the prompts through the information field to activate and register your CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend or TravelMoney Card and select your PIN. When all the process is successfully completed, the card will be activated. Sign the back of the card and it is ready for use.
Aside from online, you can also call the toll-free number on the card carrier to access the automated service and give the last 4 digits of the telephone number you provided when you purchased your CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card. Then follow the instructions and enter the requested details. Create a PIN; sign the back of the card and your card will be activated. Now you can start to use it.
How to Login CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Online Account
For managing your CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Account online with CUMONEY website or mobile app convenient services, you can
- Go to www.cumoney.com
- Click on the ‘My CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Account’ or ‘My CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney Card Account’ link from the ‘Login/Activate My Card’ link on the top of the page.
- Or, you can directly access the login page from www.cumoney.com/account-login and select the option based on your requirement
- If you are a TravelMoney Cardmember, enter the first six digits of the card number to fill out the login credentials.
- And the Everyday Spend Card members have to enter the Username in its respective fields at the upper right-hand side of the new page.
- Those, who did not set up a login username during card registration, can click on the “Need Username?” link and enter the card number to create one.
- Check the “Remember Username” box if you would like the info to be remembered on the device.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter your password and access your CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend or TravelMoney Card Online Account.
After logging in you can take advantage of all the online account access services and perform a lot of tasks easily like check the card balance and transaction history, change the PIN, set up recurring transactions on the biller’s website, update your profile, receive e-statement and more.
How to Retrieve CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Username
The CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Prepaid Cardmembers, who have forgotten their Online Account Username, can click on the “Forgot Username” link at the bottom of the sign-in area. Enter the email address associated with the account to receive the required instructions.
Also Read : Excella & inPOWER Prepaid Card Account Login
More Info about CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card
- CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card is not associated with a Credit Union Account, unlike other debit cards.
- To get a CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney Prepaid Card, you need to visit a branch of the credit union and purchase
- A personalized CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Card will be sent to the cardholder’s physical address provided at enrollment within 7 to 10 days
- If the card does not reach you in more than 10 days, you need to contact your Credit Union
- TravelMoney card users can add funds in an amount of $100 to $5000 at any time whereas the Everyday Spend Cardholders may add $10 to $5000 and make 25 transactions daily.
- The card will expire on the ‘good through’ date printed on the front of it.
- The funds on the card account cannot be used after the expiration date; you need to request a replacement card.
CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Customer Service Number: 1-833-729-2853