How to Access Your Webwatcher Login at login.webwatcher.com
The internet is a fantastic place for discovering new things and vast knowledge. This is the main reason kids are attached to it. They use chat rooms, and social media platforms, doing things you are unaware of. Therefore, as a parent, you must have a clue what your kid is doing on the internet. One of the best ways you can track the online activities of your child, you can take help from Webwatcher. In this article, we are going to talk about Webwatcher login and many more. Go through the entire article to understand the process of Webwatcher.
Webwatcher is an online place that you can use to monitor the activities of other digital devices. To monitor the online activity of your children, you can use the Webwatcher portal. You can check social media, internet histories, emails, and many more to ensure the safety of your kids. You can try the service without any risk. In this article, we are going to discuss more Webwatcher.
- Web History– You can check the web history of your kid. You can access the entire list without any issues.
- Track SMS– Online services offer text messages. So, if you have confiscated your kid’s mobile, they can still chat using the internet. Thus, you can track those activities too.
- Safety- This is important not only for your kid but at the workplace too. You can check if your employees are being safe in their workplace dealings.
- App Monitoring– you can monitor the app activities. Check what your kids are doing with various apps. Even you can track the online activities of your employees.
- Social Media Monitoring– Social media isn’t a good place. So, through Webwatcher you can track the activities.
- Free Trial Available– Webwatcher offers a free trial of 1 week. This will allow you to test the service quality.
How Webwatcher Works
- Sign Up– You can create an account from your device. After that access your iPhone where you need to complete the setup. You can also use your Android phone.
- Record The Activities– Switch on the phone you want to track with your PC using a USB cable. After that, you can follow the step-by-step instructions. This way you can record the phone activities in your computer and it will be stored on your safe online account.
- Monitor Remotely– You can check the detail without notifying anyone out there.
How to Create Webwatcher Account
- To create Webwatcher online account use the web address www.webwatcher.com in your browser.
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Login” option to go to the next step.
- Under the login spaces click on “create new account” option to get started.
- Provide full name, email address, confirm email address, password, confirm password. Read and accept the terms and get updates from Webwatcher.
- Now click on “Create account” to register with the online account.
Try Webwatcher Without a Risk
- Go to the web address www.webwatcher.com
- After that at the top right side of the page click on “try it risk free” option to access the next step.
- You will have to create an account and after that you can opt the service.
Webwatcher Login Guide
If you want to access Webwatcher Login you have to access webwatcher.com. To sign in properly with the online account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the webpage www.webwatcher.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Login” option to access the sign in section.
- Add the account email address, password, accept the terms and click on “Login” to get signed in.
Recover Your Webwatcher Login Details
If you can’t remember Webwatcher login details, don’t worry. We have described the steps below. Follow the exact steps to reset your login details.
- Use the link www.webwatcher.com
- Secondly at the top right side of the page click on “Login” option to access the sign in page.
- Under the login spaces click on “Forgot your username and/or password? Click Here” option to start the process.
- Enter the account associated email and click on “submit” to complete the process.
- If you forgot your username click on “Forgot your username?”.
- Provide the account associated email and click on “submit” to get the username.
Webwatcher Contact Support
If you are having login issues, you can contact the helpdesk team of Webwatcher. Once you contact them they will help you access your online account and other services.
Check out the contact information below
Contact Number- 1-888-682-9501
Write a mail to this address
1391 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
FAQs about Webwatcher
What Are The Best Parental Control Apps Out There?
Webwatcher is a highly ranked app that helps parents to monitor the online activities of their kids. The app is mainly focused on tracking and monitoring and it also helps supervising teenagers who are involved in dangerous behavior.
Can I Check Snapchat Activities Through Webwatcher?
Webwatcher can tarck the activities of Snapchat on iPhone and Android. You can check the received messages and take screenshots of the activities. On iPhone you can get all information the app has downloaded.
How to See What My Child Is Doing Online Using Webwatcher?
You just have to get connected with the service and you can check the activities of your kid on your computer. You will get information about the apps, phone calls and text messages.
How to Hide Webwatcher App?
You can hide the app on your mobile or pc. Go to the settings section and scroll down on screen to go to the apps section. Choose the “Hide Apps” option to hide the app.
What Is The Price Of a Webwatcher?
You can pay $39.95 for 1 month, $129.95 for 12 months and $59.95 for 3 months. You can also try the 1 week free trial.
Can I Install Webwatcher Remotely?
Yes. You can install the app remotely. The app can gather data from the target digital device and display it safely on your secure online account. You can get the app remotely on your Android or iOS device.
Check out the details we have provided in this article. We hope that you will find the important service steps here. However, if you are still having login or any other technical trouble you can contact the support team of Webcatcher.