Find and Use Your U.S. Bank Credit Card Login
If you are looking for a credit card that will give you various benefits, the first name you should choose is the U.S. bank. The bank offers several types of credit cards useful for different users. In this article, we are going to discuss, U.S. Bank credit card login, credit card application, and bill payment. Read on to know more.
About U.S. Bank
US Bank is one of the main financial institutions in the USA and has its headquarters in Minneapolis. Although it was established in 1863, and started in Delaware at first, later they moved the headquarter to Minneapolis. This is the fifth largest bank in the country with 2900 physical locations in 25 states. The bank offers credit cards, wealth, and commercial banking services. You can choose from their credit cards as they are useful for different users.
U.S. Bank Credit Cards
- S. Bank Altitude Go Secured Visa Card: Get 4 points at restaurant delivery and dining. And more.
- S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card– Get 6% money back on the first $1500 with the combined purchases. Avail 3% money back on your first eligible purchase of $1500. Earn 1.5% money back on other eligible purchases.
- S. Bank Cash Secured Visa Card: Earn 5% cash back on selected categories, and 2% money back at other purchases.
- S. Bank Secured Visa Card– The credit limit of the card is $300 to $5000. Has no annual fee.
- S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card: Earn 5 points at car rentals, hotels. 4 points at travel and in gas stations.
- S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card: Earn 4 points on restaurant, takeout and on dining. Get 2 points at gas stations, grocery stores and delivery. And earn 1 point at other purchases.
- S. Bank Visa Platinum Card: No annual fee, and 0% APR.
- S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card: Avail 5 points at hotels and for car rentals. Get 3 points on mobile wallet and travel purchases.
- S. Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature Card– Get 5% back. 2% back on other categories.
- S. Bank Flexperks Gold American Express Card– Get 5 points at car and hotels. And earn other points.
U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card Benefits
In this article, we are going to talk about U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card. Let’s check out the benefits.
- Fraud Protection– You will get full-proof fraud protection when you become the cardholder.
- Free Monthly TransUnion Credit Score– Check your free monthly credit scores. This way you can also build a good credit history.
- Zero Fraud Liability Coverage– Avail zero liability fraud coverage with the card.
Features of U.S. Bank-Secured Visa Card
- Get 24/7 access to your card account
- The credit limit is from $300 to $5000
- This card is best for credit builders
Rates of U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card
- Minimum security deposit is $300
- APR on purchases is 27.74%
- Cash advance fee is 5%
- Cash advance APR is 29.74%
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
- Max late fee is $41
How to Apply for U.S. Bank Credit Card
U.S. Bank offers various credit cards for their customers. Here we are going to describe the application process of U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card. Follow the below steps.
- Firstly, go to the official webpage usbank.com/credit-cards
- Next, simply scroll down on the page to find the S. Bank Secured Visa Card and click on the application option “Apply Now” to get started.
- After that at the center left side click on “get started” option to access the next step.
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name, suffix, date of birth, email, mobile number, housing details, income and employment information, secured savings account initials, other details, accept the terms and conditions.
- Now click on “Submit” to complete the application.
- You can also print this application and mail it to the printed address that you will get after you complete the credit card application.
Register for U.S. Bank Credit Card Account
- Go to the U.S. Bank official website com/credit-cards
- Next, find the Account Log In section from the top right side of the page.
- Under the login spaces click on “Create username and password” to get started.
- Enter the card or account number, the last 4 digits of SSN and click on “Continue”.
- Once the process is complete you can sign in with the online account.
How to access Your U.S. Bank Credit Card Login
To get logged in for your U.S. Bank Credit Card you need to visit the webpage usbank.com/credit-cards. Check out the login steps below:
- Go to the website usbank.com/credit-cards from your browser.
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on “Log in” to access login section.
- Choose online banking, and add username, password and to get logged in click on Log in to get signed in.
Recover U.S. Bank Credit Card Login Information
- Visit the official U.S. Bank portal. The URL for the webpage is usbank.com/credit-cards
- Next, from the top right side of the page click on “Log in” option to get the sign in section.
- Under the login spaces click on “Get login help” to get started.
- Provide your username or personal ID and click on Continue. Then follow the page instructions to reset the password.
- To recover the username click on the “I don’t know my username”
- Choose either email or Phone number option. Enter the details.
- Now click on “continue” to follow the steps and complete the process.
U.S. Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
You make the bill payments of U.S. Bank Credit Card using mail, phone, and online, and in branch. The U.S. Bank Credit Card Bill Payment is easy and you must have your account numbers and your credit and debit cards. Check out the bill payment options.
U.S. Bank Credit Card Bill Payment by Phone
- Pay for the card by calling on a toll-free number
- Keep your credit card number, and bill amount with you.
- You have to call on 800-285-8585.
U.S. Bank Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail
- To pay the bill you can send the payment to an address.
- Write your name, account number and the bill amount.
- Send the check or money order to Cardmember Service PO Box 790408. St. Louis, MO 63179-0408. Overnight delivery. Cardmember Service ATTN: 790408 824 N. 11th St.
U.S. Bank Credit Card Bill Pay in Person
- Go to the official webpage locations.usbank.com
- Next from the center left side of the page and choose yours state
- Add the address, city or state or zip code
- You can search for bank branch, ATMs. You can search through the map.
U.S. Bank Credit Card Customer Support
If you are facing credit card login issues, you can get in touch with the helpdesk team of the bank. Once you connect with the customer care representative, they will solve the problems so that you can access your account.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number: 1 (800) 872-2657
- Contact Number: 1-800-653-2174.
Also Read: Enroll for US Bank Card Offer
FAQs about U.S. Bank Credit Card
Does U.S. Bank Offer Easy Ways to Get a Credit Card?
Yes. You can apply for a U.S. Bank credit card easily and you will get approved if your profile is a fit. Your credit score should be 670 and more than that to get approval.
What Is The Highest Credit Limit for a U.S. Bank Credit Card?
You will find no restricted limit. If you have good credit and pay the bills on time, you will get approval for better credit. If you have a fair credit you may get an increase of $2000 and for good scores, you may get $5000 to $9000 when you hold an excellent credit.
Will I Get An Instant Approval for U.S. Bank Credit Card?
When you apply for a card if your profile fits you will get the decision within three minutes.
How Many U.S. Bank Credit Card You Can Apply For?
There are no limits on the number of cards you can apply for and hold from the bank.
How Long Will It Take To Receive U.S. Bank Credit Card By Mail?
It will take 7 to 10 business days for the card to arrive in the mail. Once you get the approval you will get the card within 7 to 10 business days.
We hope we have detailed all the important details on U.S. Bank credit card Login. You can choose any card based on your convenience, and if you face any login or other issues with your credit card, you must contact the customer support team.