How to Access FUSD Online Account at students.fresnou.org
Fresno Unified School District popularly abbreviated as “FUSD”, is a school district in Fresno, California, United States. It is the 4th largest school district in California, United States, and is run by more than 10,000 employees.
This school district is a great choice for preparing college and career-ready graduates. Presently, Fresno Unified School District (FUSD) manages 106 schools serving more than 74,000 students, with 76 different languages represented over the last five years.
What is Atlas FUSD?
Atlas FUSD online platform is developed and managed by the Fresno Unified School District and is intended to provide LOG IN access and service to students and their parents and school employees.
This online web portal is very user-friendly and Students and Parents need to Sign In to their Atlas FUSD account to perform numerous activities, using Office 365 free application which is among the many apps FUSD students can enjoy. This student platform allows you to get any information about the school like your online classes, your study schedule, your intuition fees, and many more.
If you are among the new students of Fresno Unified School District (FUSD) and looking for how to access the Atlas FUSD student portal? Then don’t worry, this article will guide you on how to access the FUSD Student Portal easily.
Guideline to Log In for the Fresno Unified School District (FUSD) Portal Account
If you wish to Log In for the Fresno Unified School District (FUSD) Portal Account, please follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official Fresno Unified School District (FUSD)
- The FUSD student portal can also be accessed by tapping the link students.fresnou.org.
- Once you have accessed the web link, here on the home page under the ATLAS Student Portal head, put down your FUSD Student “User Name” and “Password”.
- Now after clicking on the “LOG IN” button below, you will be taken into the FUSD Student portal which permits you to get any data about the school like your online classes, your study schedule, your intuition fees, and many more.
Requirements for FUSD Pre-school Enrollment
- If you are facing issues to use the FUSD Online Registration Tool and need support, please contact the school site via E-mail or Phone.
- After your school enrollment has been done successfully, the parent/guardian/caregiver or another responsible chosen adult will directly contact that FUSD School authority by Phone or E-mail to provide the essential data necessary for registration.
Please Note: The student enrollment process is not finished until all the required documents are received, a provisional enrollment will be in place.
Please make available the following documents, electronically, to the school admin office in your attendance area. If you can’t able to do so, the website will contact you to schedule an opportunity for documents to be provided to them.
- Age Proof-like student’s Birth Certificate, Previous School Records, etc.
- Reasonable evidence of Proof of Residency like Current Property Tax Payment Receipt, Rent / Lease receipt on letterhead, Recent Utility Service Payment Receipt, etc.
- Proof of Immunization & Physical Examination (as determined by the State of California)
- TB Risk Assessment
- Physical Examinations
- Oral Health Examination
The Online Enrollment Process
- Primarily, go to the official website of Fresno Unified School District (FUSD).
- You can also directly tap on the link www.fresnounified.org.
- Here on the FUSD home page, under the “Quick Links” head, tap on the option “How to Enroll”.
- Then on the next page tap on the option “Online Registration”.
- Now being diverted to another page, under the head, “Create Your Account”, put down your child’s First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, New Password, Confirm Password, etc.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN UP” tab below, you can get enrolled online.
Please Note: You can also utilize the below link, to get registered online for the Fresno Unified School District (FUSD): parents.fresnou.org/Tools/preregistration/Signup
Fresno Unified School District (FUSD)
2309 Tulare Street,
Fresno, CA 93721, United States
FUSD Help Line Number (Call): (559) -457 -3000
Parents Questions or Concerns (Call): (559) -457 -3736
Family Learning & Technology Support (Call): (559) -457 -3939
Fresno Unified Special Education Department (Call): (559) -457 -3220
Fresno Unified School District (FUSD) Online Log In Web Portal: students.fresnou.org
FUSD Online Registration Link: parents.fresnou.org/Tools/preregistration/Signup
Fresno Unified School District Official Website: www.fresnounified.org