www.bofa.com/mynewcard – Steps to Apply for BankAmericard Credit Card Online
How to Apply for BankAmericard Credit Card with Personal Secure Code:
The BankAmericard is a balance transferred credit, but not a rewards credit card. This card is a good option for the cardholders who want to pay off debt quickly or avoid the interest on purchases within taking advantage of the 18 billing cycles 0% intro APR offer. Plus, this credit card has a sign-up bonus that is the rate in this category.
Features of BankAmericard Credit Card:
These are the following features that you will get with the BankAmericard Credit Card:
- If you want to save on interest and pay down your balance faster, then this credit card is a good option for you.
- It has zero introductory APR for the first 18 billing cycles for purchases and balance transfers made within 60 days of your account opening. After the intro APR offers end, the variable APR will be between 12.99% to 22.99%.
- After making at least $1,000 in purchases for the first 90 days of your account opening, you will get a $100 statement credit online bonus.
Interest Rates & Fees of BankAmericard Credit Card:
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: Your intro APR for purchase will be 0% for the first 18 statement closing dates following the opening of your account. After that period, your APR will be 12.99% to 22.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfer APR of this credit card is 0% for the first 18 statement closing date for the transactions made within 60 days of your account opening. After that period, your balance transfer APR will be 12.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: For Direct Deposit and Check Cash Advances, you will APR will be between 15.99% to 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness. For the Bank Cash Advances, your APR will be 28.99%. These cash advance APRs may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Penalty APR: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Purchase Fee: Either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount for each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer fee, you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 3% of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You have to pay 3% of the US dollar amount for each transaction.
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to make the credit card bill payment by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee of up to $40.
The Application process for BankAmericard Credit Card:
It is quite easy to apply for the BankAmericard Credit Card with the personal secure card. You can follow these simple instructions below to apply for this credit card:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.bofa.com/mynewcard.
- You have to provide the personal security code and zip code on the given fields.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, select the Access my application.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for the BankAmericard Credit Card.
How to Activate Bank of America Credit Card:
In order to use your Bank of America Credit Card, you must have to activate your credit card. You can easily activate your BankAmericard credit card by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Bank of America website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- There, you will see the login section on the right side of the BOA homepage.
- You have to enter your Online ID and Password in the given spaces.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, click on the Sign In button.
- Once you logged in to the Bank of America credit card account, you have to look for the activation option.
You can also activate your BankAmericard Credit Card over your phone. To make the payment, you have to dial 800-276-9939 from your phone. After calling on this number, you just need to follow the on-call guideline to activate your BankAmericard credit card. You have to provide all the necessary details to activate your BankAmericard Credit Card.
Also Read: Fit Mastercard Apply
How to Make the Payment for Your BankAmericard Credit Card Bill:
These are the following options available to pay your BankAmericard Credit Card bill. You can choose any of these following methods below to pay your Bank of America Credit Card bill:
Online Payment Method:
Online payment method is the best and easiest way to pay your BankAmericard Credit Card bill. You just need to follow these simple instructions below to pay your BOA credit card bill:
- Firstly, you just need to click on this link www.bankofamerica.com
- Then, on the left side of the homepage, you will get the login section.
- You have to input your registered Online ID and Password on the given fields.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, select the Sign In button.
- Once you logged in to your BankAmerica credit card account, you can easily pay your credit card bill.
Pay by Mail:
You can also use the mail service to pay your BankAmericard Credit Card bill. You can send your credit card bill payment in form of a money order or personal check to Bank of America. You have to send your credit card bill to this address mentioned below:
Credit card payments
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886-5019
Bank of America Contact Info:
If you have any queries regarding the Bank of America, then you can contact the customer service department.
Questions about card types
Bank of America
PO Box 53132
Phoenix, AZ 85027-3132
BOA My New Card: 1.800.932.2775