MyAurora Login at myadvocateaurora.org
My Advocate Aurora is a United States-based not-for-profit company that offers health care services to people. Presently, the company runs with a well-trained staff of more than 70,000 including 22,000 nurses. Presently, it has headquarters in Milwaukee, United States.
Advocate Aurora Health had started its journey in 2018, and is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials & research studies, and is recognized countrywide for its expertise in neurosciences, oncology, cardiology, and pediatrics. The organization is also engaged in contributing billions in various charitable care & services to its communities.
The online My Advocate Aurora platform is built for the patient members in the system. If you own an account on this web platform you will be able to communicate with the healthcare team, manage your medical bill payments, book an appointment with a doctor, request to renew your prescription, along with checking the results of your medical tests.
MyAdvocateAurora – MyAurora Login Requirements:
The Advocate Aurora presently offers services in the sector of Health Care & Hospitals, Outpatient Care, Orthopedics, Pharmacy, Cardiology, Oncology, Clinical Trials, Scientific Research, Primary Care, Women’s Health Care, Neurological Care, and Pediatrics, etc.
As a first time user, if you wish to LOG IN for the My Advocate Aurora Health portal account, please follow these simple steps below to successfully access your account portal:
- First of all, visit the official web portal of My Advocate Aurora Health.
- Otherwise, you can tap on the link directly at myadvocateaurora.org.
- Here you will be diverted to the Live Well with Advocate Aurora Health web page.
- Now, on the landing web page of www.livewellaah.org, tap on the “My Chart” option on the navigation bar above.
- Then on the next web page, please put down your LiveWell My Advocate Aurora “User Name” and “Password” into the provided blank space.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” bar below, you can easily access your online LiveWell My Advocate Aurora account.
Please Note: Alternatively, you can utilize the link www.livewellaah.org.
MyAurora Account Register:
To register your account on the Live Well platform, any individual age 18 and older can Sign Up, even if you aren’t an Advocate Aurora Health patient.
You will have to get Registered for an account on the LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health mobile application or on the official website. Otherwise, you can simply continue as a “Guest” on the LiveWell application, by selecting the “I’d like to Proceed as a Guest” option at the bottom of the home screen.
Furthermore, you also can avail the option of creating an account from the LiveWell mobile application or website simply by answering a few questions about yourself. From the LiveWell mobile app, just tap the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts to create a new account. LiveWell will utilize your answers to connect your new account with your prevailing medical records.
Now to Sign up online, follow the below process:
- Move on to the SIGN IN web page of Live Well with Advocate Aurora Health, primarily.
- Here you can easily locate the “New User – Sign Up Now” option to tap on, just below the Sign In tab.
- Then been referred on the next page, under the “Please Identify Yourself” head, put down your LiveWell Activation Code (as it appears on your Enrollment Letter), Date of Birth (DOB) (MM / DD / YYYY), ZIP Code. (Note: You will not require to use this Activation Code after you complete the Sign Up process).
- And now, press the “NEXT” button below, and follow the on-screen guidelines to finish your account registration process.
Please Note: Additionally, you can simply access the LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health application through your mobile device by downloading the LiveWell app. You will need to visit the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) to download the application.
You can also download the application on your iPad as well as on any Android Tablet that has the Google Play store.
How to Create a LiveWell Account with Advocate Aurora Health, if you do not have the Activation Code:
Create a LiveWell Account (If No Activation Code is available):
LiveWell will just require some basic information and you’ll be on your way. Once you have filled in the blank fields below, LiveWell will ask you to answer a few questions via a 3rd party verification system for security reasons. After you are been verified, LiveWell will send you an e-mail or letter consisting of your “Activation Code” and guidelines to activate your LiveWell account.
Currently, if you do not have your LiveWell Activation Code right now, follow the below process to get started:
- Primarily visit the “New User – Sign Up Now” web page of Live Well with Advocate Aurora Health.
- Here you can simply locate the option “No Activation Code? Sign Up Now” to tap on.
- Then on another web page, carefully enter your Legal First Name, Legal Middle Name, Legal Last Name, Address – Country, Street Address, City, state, ZIP Code, Other Info – Date of Birth (DOB), Legal Sex (F/M), Home Phone, Work Phone, Mobile Phone, E-mail Address, Verify E-mail Address, etc.
- Now just tick the CAPTCHA code, and tap on the “NEXT” button to follow the on-screen instructions to complete your LiveWell Account creation process.
Please Note: If you face any issues, please contact the LiveWell Support Team at 855 -624 -9366 or E-mail at LiveWellSupport@aah.org.
Where to Contact for Advocate Aurora Health Billing Queries and Financial Assistance:
Advocate Aurora Health will answer your billing queries or help you to apply for government or financial assistance programs. Furthermore, you can also learn about the Advocate Aurora Health account application process or contact your medical provider’s billing specialists for information:
Advocate Medical Group: 847 -390 -5900
Eureka Hospital or BroMenn Medical Center: 309 -268 -2279
All Other Advocate Hospitals: 630 -645 -2400
What is LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health?
In 2018 April, Advocate Health Care in Illinois amalgamated with Aurora Health Care in Wisconsin, USA. Together, they have created a combined patient platform experience known as Advocate Aurora Health.
The LiveWell platform with Advocate Aurora Health mobile application or website (formerly the MyAdvocateAurora website) makes it more stress-free than ever to manage your health and access the care you required, whenever you need it the most. Here on the digital portal, you can completely track your doctor appointments, medications, and much more for everyone who counts on you to manage their health & wellness.
What happened to My Advocate Portal?
My Advocate is incorporated and is now LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health.
You can utilize the LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health mobile application or website (formerly the MyAdvocateAurora website) to make your doctor appointments, pay your bills, refill prescriptions, and many more – just like you could in your My Advocate account.
My Advocate platform is now retired and no longer in use. Now you’ll require to use LiveWell to access your digital health record.
How can you get help or more information on the LiveWell portal?
Primarily, go to the LiveWell website and browse more FAQs on this page to start. If you still can’t find your desired answer to your question, you can contact the LiveWell Support Team at 855 -624 -9366 or E-mail at LiveWellSupport@aah.org.
Advocate Aurora Health (Location I):
3075 Highland Pkwy,
Downers Grove, Illinois 60515, United States
Advocate Aurora Health (Location II):
750 W Virginia Street,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204, United States
LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health:
Customer Care Support (Call): 855 -624 -9366
Customer Care Support (E-mail at): LiveWellSupport@aah.org
Advocate Aurora Consumer Access Center (Call): 800 -3 –ADVOCATE
Advocate Aurora Hospital Contact Information:
Advocate Christ Medical Center (Call): 708 -684 -8000
Advocate Condell Medical Center (Call): 847 -362 -2900
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital (Call): 630 -275 -5900
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital (Call): 847 -381 -0123
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Call): 773 -975 -1600
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (Call): 847 -723 -2210
Advocate Sherman Hospital (Call): 847 -742 -9800
Advocate South Suburban Hospital (Call): 708 -799 -8000
Advocate Trinity Hospital (Call): 773 -967 -2000
Advocate Children’s Hospital:-
For Oak Lawn (Call): 708 -684 -8000
For Park Ridge (Call): 847 -723 -2210
LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health Log In Website: myadvocateaurora.org
Alternate Link: www.livewellaah.org
Advocate Aurora Health Official Website: www.advocateaurorahealth.org