Step by Step Guide for MyACPNY Login at my.acpny.com
My ACPNY is a customized & secure online platform that allows you to access your past and current medical records. It empowers you to manage and receive medical information about your health. Utilizing the myACPNY application, you can simply Schedule Medical Appointments, View your Health Information that including medications, allergies, and test results, Request Medication Refills, Access resources for trusted Health Information, Communicate securely with your Doctor, Message your Health care team, and many more.
My ACPNY online portal is wholly managed by the Advantage Care Physicians organization. And as a patient, you have the permission to access the myACPNY platform (24 X 7) after Signing Up properly and then Logging In. It is a personalized patient portal, which is a fully free service for all patients. You can easily access myACPNY platform from any of your internet-enabled devices using an up-to-date browser (such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). Alternatively, you can also have the benefit of using the myACPNY mobile application on a mobile device.
Guidelines to Log In for the MyACPNY Account
If you wish to SIGN IN for the myACPNY Patient Portal Account, follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the myACPNY Patient Portal.
- You can also tap on the direct link at my.acpny.com.
- Here on the Advantage Care Physicians home page, put down your myACPNY “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” tab below, you can easily access your myACPNY Patient Portal Account.
Please Note: If you are facing any issues regarding the myACPNY Patient Portal Account Log In or Sign Up, please contact the Helpdesk number at 646 -680 -5008 or send an E-mail at email@example.com.
How to Sign Up or Create your Account for MyACPNY Portal
To Sign Up or Create your Account for the myACPNY Patient Portal, go through the below guidelines:
Sign Up from PC (If You Have Activation Code):
- Straight go to the my.acpny.com portal and tap on the link “New User – Sign Up Now”.
- Then being referred on the Sign-Up page, under the “Please Identify Yourself” head, enter your myACPNY Activation Code (if you received one), Date of Birth (DOB), and ZIP Code.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “NEXT” button below, follow the on-screen guidelines to finish your myACPNY Sign Up process.
Sign Up from PC (If You Don’t Have Activation Code)
- Here on the “New User – Sign Up Now” web page, you will find the link “No Activation Code – Sign Up Online” link on the right side, tap on it.
- Now on the next page, you will require to put down few information under the “Create your myACPNY Patient Portal Account” head, like First / Middle / Last Name, Address (City, State, ZIP, County, etc), Date of Birth (DOB), Mobile & Home Phone Number, E-mail Address, Verify E-mail Address, Legal Sex (Female, Male, Unknown, etc).
- Lastly, tap on the CAPTCHA Code and press the “I Agree” button below to proceed.
- Following the guidelines, you will have to Answer the 5 (five) multiple-choice questions presented by the Experian Precise ID verification process. After you’ve answered all questions correctly, you’ll arrive at the main Sign-Up page, where you’ll have to select a User Name, Password, and Security Question to finish the process.
Please Note: In certain cases, if you don’t wish to proceed further with this process, please close this window and contact myACPNY at 646 -680 -4227 for assistance. You may also print a copy of this web page in your browser.
If there is not adequate info to validate your identity, myACPNY – Advantage Care Physicians will contact you within 3 (three) days at the phone number you provide when registering.
Sign-Up from Mobile
- Move on to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and find the “myACPNY Application” from EPIC Systems Corp. Tap to install, and then launch the app.
- Then download & register for the “myACPNY Mobile Application” from your smartphone.
- At the myACPNY LOG IN webpage, select the “Sign-Up Now”
- Here on the Sign-Up web page, you will be asked to “Please Identify Yourself” and you have to enter your “Activation Code” (if you received one) and tap on the “Sign Up Online” link at the bottom of your screen.
- The Sign-Up on-screen will now permit you to type in your “First / Last Name”.
- Tap on the “reCaptcha” system to verify that you are not a robot.
- And now provide the answer to 5 (five) multiple-choice security questions, presented by the Experian Precise ID verification process.
- Press on the “NEXT” button and enter your User Name, Password, and Security Questions.
- Then by clicking on the “NEXT” tab again accept the user “Terms & Conditions” to finish the process and you are ready to use your myACPNY account.
How to Recover or Reset – User Name and Password for the myACPNY Portal Account
To Recover myACPNY User Name:
- Tap on the “Forgot User Name” link, just below the SIGN IN
- On the next page, under the “Recover myACPNY User Name” head, put down your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), E-mail Address, ZIP Code, and tap on the “SUBMIT” button below.
- In case you have a verified E-mail Address on file, then your myACPNY User Name will be sent directly to your E-mail account.
To Reset myACPNY Password:
- If you have forgotten your myACPNY Account Password, then tap on the “Forgot Password” link, just below the LOG IN
- On the next page, under the “Password Reset” head, put down your myACPNY User Name, Date of Birth (DOB), E-mail Address, and ZIP Code.
- And now by tapping on the “NEXT” button below, follow the on-screen guidelines to reset your new myACPNY Account Password.
Please Note: If you don’t remember any of the above data, or you don’t have a valid E-mail Address on file, then please contact your myACPNY Help Desk at (646) -680 -5008 to help you regain access to your myACPNY account.
Advantages of myACPNY Portal Account:
As an Advantage Care Physicians patient, you have the permission to access the myACPNY, a (24 X 7) portal that allows you to:
- Check-in for your Appointments
- View Test Results and Medical Records
- Learn from valuable educational materials about conditions related to your health
- Conduct a Virtual Visit
- Request Prescription Refills
- Message your providers & Care Teams, making it easier to stay in touch outside of regular appointments
- Keep in touch with your care (24 X 7)
- Find a Medical Service Provider or Medical Office Location
- Schedule appointments and review your Visit History
Myacpny Customer Support:
Advantage Care Physicians
55 Water Street, 12th Floor,
Rm 12-G20 New York, NY 10041, United States
(Attn: Verisma) By Fax: (646) -766 -9798
myACPNY Helpdesk (Call): 646 -680 -5008 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
myACPNY Patient Portal Log In: my.acpny.com
Advantage Care Physicians Official Website: www.acpny.com