Inmate Financial Services Login at InmateFinancial.Com
Purchase Commissary Credits at InmateFinancial.Com Login
So, this is all about the InmateFinancial.Com Login. Through this article, we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure to access your Inmate Financial account. Here, you will also get detailed information on how to sign up for your online account and how to reset your password. In this article, we have mentioned how to purchase Commissary Credits for your loved ones.
Inmate Financial Services
Inmate Financial is the easiest money method to be added to a commissary account. Although, there is a small Services charge for families that want to use this website. Several prisons, such as Concordia Parish Detention Center, the Caldwell Parish Detention Center, Webster Parish General Population, and Avoyelles Parish Detention Center use the Inmate Financial Services.
Transactions posted to an inmate’s account via Inmate Financial are generally deposited instantly, and funds are available to spend immediately.
How to Sign Up for Inmate Financial Services Account
In order to purchase the commissary credits, you must have to sign up for the Inmate Financial Services account. To sign up for the Inmate Financial Services account, you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link inmatefinancial.com.
- Then, from the page, you just need to click on the “Sign Up” option.
- You have to provide your first name, last name, and email, create a password, and retype the password for confirmation.
- After entering all the requested details, you have to click on the “Continue” option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for the Inmate Financial Services
How to Login into Inmate Financial Services Account
If you have an Inmate Financial Services account, then you can easily access the account with the registered login credentials. To access the portal, you just have to follow these easy step-by-step procedures mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link inmatefinancial.com.
- There, you have to select the “Login” option.
- You have to provide your registered email address and password in the given spaces.
- To save your login details on that particular device, make sure to check the “Remember Me” box.
- After entering the requested details, you just have to select the “Continue” option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Inmate Financial Services
How to Reset the Password of an Inmate Financial Services Account
If you forgot or lost your password to the Inmate Financial Services account, then you have to reset it by following these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link nmatefinancial.com.
- Then, from the homepage, you just need to click on the “Login” option.
- Right under the login field, you need to select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Provide your registered email address on the given field and click on the “Send” option.
- Then, you will get a password reset link on your registered email ID.
How to Purchase the Commissary Credit at Inmate Financial Services
You can deposit money into an inmate’s commissary account with the help of Inmate Financial Services. You just have to log in to your account to start the process. You can use your Visa, Discover, and MasterCard to purchase the commissary credits. To make the purchase, you have to log in to your account and then click on the “Purchase Commissary Credits Now” option. Then simply follow the on-screen prompts to make the purchase.
Inmate Financial App
The Inmate Financial Services application is available on both platforms, iOS, and Android. You can download the app on your android device from the Google Play Store and iOS device from App Store. After downloading the app, you just have to provide your login credentials to access the Inmate Financial Service account.
Inmate Financial Contact Info
If you have any queries or face any issues while login into your Inmate Financial account or have any problem while purchasing the commissary credits, you can contact the customer service department for help.
Call At: 1-855-700-0077
Inmate Financial Services of LA, LLC
P.O. Box 278
Monterey, LA 71354
FAQs about Inmate Financial
When will my loved one receive their commissary credits?
Usually, your loved one should receive the commissary credits within 2 hours of the date and time of purchase. However, the time may vary depending upon the facility at which the offender is located, and how often their systems synchronize with their systems.
How many commissary credits can I send to my loved one or friend?
It is limited to $400 per 24-hour period for a specific offender, and $1,600 per 30-day period. Plus, specific commissary credit purchase varies, depending on several other factors, such as:
- Your transfer history
- Your loved one’s location
- The frequency that your loved one’s location updates their system
- How many commissaries credits has your loved one already received in the last 24 hours or last 30 days
My loved one said that they didn’t receive the credits that I purchased for them?
Sometimes, when an offender receives the purchased commissary credits, it does not post on your account in time for them to make purchases from the commissary at the facility. This might happen due to several factors, one of which may be on what day and time their particular dormitory’s commissary orders are processed.
If you feel that you purchased credits in sufficient enough time for them to receive them, then feel free to contact the customer service department, either by telephone or by email so that they can investigate what has caused the delay.
So, this is all about the Inmate Financial Services. Through this article, we have tried to provide you with all the important details that you should know about Inmate Financial. Here, in this article, we have mentioned the Inmate Financial Services Login, how to sign up for your account, and how to reset your password. We hope, the above-mentioned might be enough to purchase the Commissary Credits for the inmates. But still, if you have any queries, feel free to contact the Inmate Financial Customer Services department.