learn.devry.edu/login – How to Access DeVry University Account
DeVry University Student Portal Account Login:
DeVry University Student Portal offers the convenience of an e-learning platform for the students to empower their learning no matter where they are. Using this DeVry University Student Portal Login, the registered learners can access their class, course, schedule, grades, e-books, contact, summary information, exams details, financial aid, and many more.
About DeVry University:
DeVry University is a Naperville, Illinois-based private university accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. Herman A. DeVry established the school in 1931 as the De Forest Training School. Currently, the university has more than 40 campuses and offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s degree, and also undergraduate and graduate certificates programs.
How to Log In DeVry University Student Portal Account Online:
It is very easy to access the DeVry University Student Portal for your online classes. As an enrolled DeVry University student, you just need to have your Student D Number and Password to sign in to the portal. If you have had these credentials, you can log in to your DeVry University Student Portal Online Account following the steps listed below.
- Go to the DeVry University Long Student Portal at learn.devry.edu
- Click on the “SIGN IN” link located in the very right end corner at the top of the homepage, or directly go to the learn.devry.edu/login page.
- Enter your Student D# in the username field.
- In the next field, input the password linked to the account. If you are first time visiting the site, use your default password consisting of your birth month and birth year.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button to enter into the DeVry Student Portal system.
Now you can attain the class, go to the library and read the electronic books, participate in the discussion, submit assignments, view grades, check schedules, access the files in the document center. You can also access the DeVry Student Portal resources available to you, view your academic calendar, learn about student finance, communicate with the teachers, and other students.
DeVry University Student Portal Online Assistance:
Whether you are first time logging in to the DeVry University Student Portal or you forgot your login credentials to access your account, you will get assistance online. Like, if you need to find your DeVry University Student Portal Account username, you can use this guide.
DeVry Student Portal Username Retrieval:
- Go to the DeVry University Student Login Portal, learn.devry.edu/login
- Click the “Need Help?” button at the bottom of the sign-in box.
- Select the “I don’t know my username” link, the second option in the list.
- On the Username Lookup page, type your last name, last 4 of your SSN, and Date of Birth in their proper places.
- Complete the security measure by checking the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Submit” button to verify your identity.
Once your identity is confirmed, DeVry University will look your student portal account username up for you.
Also Read: Login to your Canadian Western Bank Account
DeVry Student Portal Password Reset:
As a first-time user, your DeVry University Student Portal Online Account password is your birth month and birth year in the format of ‘Mon-YYYY’. For instance, if you were born in January 1991, your password will be Jan-1991. But, if you are a returning user of DeVry University Student Portal and are unable to recall the password to log in, you may have to reset it to get your account access back.
- Visit the DeVry University Student Portal Help page by clicking the “Need Help?” button from the login box at https://learn.devry.edu/login.
- Choose the “I need to reset my password” option
- Submit your username and follow the instruction provided on your screen to reset your DeVry Student Portal Account password.
DeVry University Student Portal Technical Help Desk Phone Number: (877) 306-4283
DeVry University Phone Number: (866) 338-7934
1200 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563