Find and Use Freedom Mortgage Login at freedommortgage.com
In this post, you can find a guide to the Freedom Mortgage Login. You can also read for steps to reset password, username recovery, new account sign up, and customer service information.
Anyone who is an active account holder at Freedom Mortgage can sign in using user id and password. Once logged in the user will be able to approach a myriad of account features. You can make payment for your installment, view mortgage account statements, check your balance, and more.
Freedom Mortgage Overview
Freedom Mortgage is an American financial services provider based in Boca Raton, Florida. It was founded in the year 1990 and offers VA loans, Conventional loans, and FHA loans. The mortgage provider is a leader in mortgage and lending services. Freedom Mortgage helps millions of customers to get a home, get cash from your home’s equity, or refinance. There are a lot of options under loan offerings where you get refinance options, conventional loans and even more.
Online account login services are provided to the existing account holders. If you have enrolled for an online account you can sign in via the mobile app or website. Logging in the user can pay mortgage installments, register for a new account, check mortgage account statements and more.
Benefits of Freedom Mortgage
- Freedom Mortgage offer competitive interest rates for those who want to own a home.
- You can get the loan approved even if you are between low to moderate income group.
- The mortgage provider offers online account management and mobile banking facilities.
- There are multiple customer service options that ease your account issues.
- One can get conventional FHA, VA, USDA and jumbo loans.
How to Crete Freedom Mortgage Online Account
- If you want to register for a new account you need to open the login webpage. freedommortgage.com
- Look at the right and you will find the account registration section.
- Tap on ‘Create My Account’ button there and a new webpage opens.
- There you find an account sign up page that requires the following information:
- Freedom loan number
- Last name
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Email address
- Create password
- Tap on ‘Create’ button below and your account will be registered.
How to Log into Freedom Mortgage
- For signing into Freedom Mortgage open the homepage. freedommortgage.com
- As the webpage opens there is a ‘Login’ button at the top right.
- Click on it and the main login webpage opens.
- Enter the email address in the respective space there.
- Type in your password in the box below.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button to access the Freedom Mortgage Login account
Recover Freedom Mortgage Login Forgot Username
- If you have forgot your login email address then you must open the homepage. freedommortgage.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ button there and the main login webpage appears.
- Below the space to enter email address there is a ‘Forgot Email’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the next page.
- Enter last name and social security number in the respective spaces.
- Tap ‘Continue’ button and follow the prompts to retrieve your email address.
How to Retrieve Freedom Mortgage Login Password
- For password recovery open the homepage of Freedom Mortgage. freedommortgage.com
- Now look for the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner.
- Click on it and the main sign in website opens.
- Below the space to enter password there is a ‘Forgot Password’ URL.
- Tap on it and the password recovery website appears.
- Type in the registered email address and social security number in the respective boxes.
- Click ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to reset password.
How to Apply for Freedom Mortgage Loan
- If you are willing to apply for a loan online then you need to open the homepage of Freedom Mortgage. freedommortgage.com
- At the center there is a button tagged ‘Refinance & Get Cash’.
- Click on it and select an option on the next page.
- Now choose whether you are an existing or new customer.
- Select your type of loan from the next screen.
- Enter details about where the property located.
- Click ‘Next’ button then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the application.
Freedom Mortgage Frequently Asked Questions
How can I log into my Freedom Mortgage account?
For signing into your mortgage account you need to visit the official website which can be reached at www.freedommortgage.com.
What If I have trouble logging in?
If you are unable to sign into your Freedom Mortgage account or have forgotten credentials then you can try resetting them.
Am I allowed to complete repairs on my own?
Yes, you can complete your own repairs but it needs to be as per the local ordinances to your property. However, if you have further issues you need to connect with your local government authorities.
Can I remove my mortgage insurance?
No, as per the rules of the mortgage company the mortgage insurance premium for FHA/VA loans cannot be removed.
What is the mailing address for Freedom Mortgage?
For payments made at Freedom Mortgage you need to send the check to the address below:
Attention: Loss Draft Department
PO Box 5053
Troy, MI 48007-5053
For Overnight Mail
Attention: Loss Draft Department
700 Tower Drive, Suite 400
Troy, MI 48098
At the end of the article we hope you have signed into your account with ease. Well this was all we could offer on the mortgage account login. If you require assistance with anything related to Freedom Mortgage then you can call the customer service on 855-690-5900.