Access Your First Access Card Login at firstaccesscard.com
First Access Visa Credit Card Login Guide
First Access Visa Credit Card members can use the safe and secure official First Access Card website, www.firstaccesscard.com, to complete the activation process of their newly arrived First Access Card and register as well as login to their online card account.
By registering and log into your card account, you can see your current card balance, available credit in an instant, pay your bill online, review your transaction, manage account, access card account details anytime 24/7.
The First Access Card is a genuine full-feature Visa Credit Card that can be used both online and in-store wherever Visa Card is accepted. It is issued by The Bank of Missouri pursuant to a license from Visa USA Incorporated.
How To activate your new First Access Credit Card
The new cardholders, who have received their First Access Card recently, can activate it online in just a few minutes. To complete the process, keep your card handy and follow the steps provided here:
- Go to the activation page at www.firstaccesscard.com/activate
- Enter your 16-digit card account number.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- And lastly, enter the Phone Number that is provided with your First Access Card application to verify your identity.
- Click the “Activate My Card” button.
How To register for First Access Card Online Account
Once the card is activated, the new cardholders need to register the card account and set up your login credentials for online access.
For registration, visit the First Access Card site at www.firstaccesscard.com. Click the “Customer Center Login” from the top left corner of the homepage and the first blue button of “Continue to myccpay.com”. Or you can directly go to the login page located at www.myccpay.com.
- Click the “Register” link next to ‘New here?’ below the ‘LOG IN’ button.
- Entering the registration page, you need to provide some of your personal and contact information i.e. 16-digit Account Number without dashes, last 4-digit of SSN, postal code and a valid email address.
- Create your account username that must be 8-50 characters long and can contain letters, numbers, periods, underscores and @ sign.
- Create 8-17 characters long password including 1 lower case letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, 1 non-alphanumeric character and without any space.
- Then select your security question and set the answer following the onscreen instructions.
- Click the “Register” button.
First Access Credit Card Login Guide
The existing card members, who have already their online account, and the new card members, who just finish their registration process, can log into their account. For that, they need to-
- Visit the First Access Card login page as mentioned above.
- Enter the User ID and Password of your First Access Visa Credit Card online account.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to enter into the account.
Forgot Username and Password
Those, who have forgotten their login credentials, can retrieve the Username and reset the Password by providing the following information
- 16-digit Account Number with no dashes
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Postal Code
How To Make Bill Payments for First Access Visa Card
The First Access Visa Card members have several options to pay their monthly credit card bills.
Paying through your card account is the most convenient and easiest way of paying card bills monthly. For that, you need to log in and link your bank account with your credit card account and then authorize First Access to debit a payment electronically from that bank account.
You can opt for one-time payments or set up auto pay in which the bills will be deducted each month on the same date automatically.
Pay Online by Bank
If your bank provides online bill payment facility, you can make a payment directly from your bank. For that, log into your online banking account. Navigate to the online bill payment section and enroll yourself for the service. To make payment, you need to input the payee name that is “First Access”, your 16-digit First Access Visa Credit Card Number and confirm the remittance address.
Pay by MoneyGram or Western Union
If you want to choose another electronic payment service like MoneyGram or Western Union, you will require a copy of your First Access Card statement and provide the payee name, “First Access Card”, the First Access Card Number and the remittance address.
Pay by mail
To pay the bills you can send a check or money order with the remittance coupon from your billing statement to the following address:
PO Box 5220
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5220