How to Access Your AthenaHealth Login
AthenaHealth always focuses on eliminating obstacles to provide a smarter healthcare experience to the nation. By upgrading its clinical record system using technology, revenue cycle management, and patient engagement services, AthenaHealth network is providing services through various healthcare partners, care settings, and medical professionals.
AthenaHealth Inc. partner with numerous healthcare organizations of all sizes and provide them with the technology, insights, and expertise to help them drive better medical and monetary results.
AthenaHealth Login Process
AthenaNet is a cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) and revenue-cycle management application. You can access the AthenaNet application through various commercially available web browsers.
The company focuses to provide customers with the best Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant experience using modern web-based technology. Please remember that this matrix only reflects AthenaNet, not any other services.
Log In through Online
As an AthenaHealth care customer, you can LOG IN to the AthenaHealth online web portal. Please follow the below simple steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of AthenaHealth.
- Otherwise, you can tap on the direct link at www.athenahealth.com.
- Here on the AthenaHealth care official website, there are two links available in the top right corner: 1) PATIENT– For accessing the Patient Portal and 2) LOG IN – For accessing the service provider portal.
- You can tap on the “LOG IN” link on the top right to open the AthenaHealth provider web portal, or directly go to the athenanet.athenahealth.com page.
- Then on the provider LOG IN page, enter your “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “LOG IN” button below to access your AthenaHealth Service provider dashboard page.
Log In using AthenaOne – iOS Mobile App
Initially, you have to download the AthenaOne Athena provider Mobile application for the iOS platform. Then go through the following steps to access your account through the Mobile app:
- Using your Smartphone open the AthenaNet provider mobile application.
- Here you can find a LOG-IN form on your Smartphone screen.
- Just put down your “User Name” and “Password” in the blank fields.
- And finally, press the “LOG-IN” tab to get access to your provider account using the AthenaOne Mobile app.
How to Recover your AthenaNet Provider Account?
All healthcare service providers can easily recover their AthenaNet account if they can’t able to access it. There may be login issues such as the provider has forgotten the Username or login password. The healthcare service provider can use the below guidelines to reset their password or recover their username.
To Recover Password
- Primarily, visit the official web portal of the AthenaNet provider account at athenanet.athenahealth.com
- Here on the LOG-IN webpage, click the “Forgot Password” link available.
- Then on the next page, under the “Reset Your Password” head, to verify your account enter your “User Name” in the provided field.
- And tap on the “NEXT STEP” button below and follow the on-screen guidelines to Reset Your Password.
To Recover the User Name
- Here on the “Reset Your Password” page, you will find the “Forgot User Name” link, click on the same.
- Then on another page, enter your “E-mail Address” and tap on the “NEXT STEP”
- After a few moments, your account USER NAME will be sent to your E-mail Address, if it is registered as a provider E-mail Address.
How to Make Payments for your AthenaHealth Bills?
AthenaHealth provides several ways to pay your bills securely. You can simply check out your options below:
Make Payment Online
If you possess an AthenaHealth Account – you can simply LOG IN to your Patient Portal at any time and make payments toward your medical bill balance.
If you still do not have an AthenaHealth Account, please follow the steps outlined in the How to Create an Account to access your AthenaHealth Patient Portal section above.
Make Payment Text Messages or E-mail
If you’ve chosen to receive Text Messages or e-mails from your healthcare service provider – one of them likely includes a Bill, Balance Update, or E-statement.
Just find any one of these messages and go through the prompts to make a bill payment.
Make Payment via MAIL
If you have received paper statements through the MAIL from your healthcare provider – you can go through the below steps to use that statement to make a payment:
- Visit the payment.athenahealth.com
- Enter the “CODE” from your statement.
- And simply “Pay Your Bill”.
If your healthcare service provider inspires patients to check in early through E-mail or Text Message – you may be able to make a payment towards your co-pay or balance during this online procedure.
AthenaHealth Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns Athena Health?
As per the report, in February 2022, – AthenaHealth, a cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) vendor boasting tech solutions, has been taken over by two private equity firms, Hellman & Friedman LLC and Bain Capital, for $17 billion.
What is AthenaHealth Patient Portal?
A: AthenaHealth Patient portal is a gateway that provides direct access to the medical information recorded in your patient chart. The online platform supports some additional features, including the ability to pay bills or message physicians or care teams directly. It is a single online resource for all your medical info, test results, etc., from all your healthcare providers who use AthenaHealth products.
How can you Create an Account to access AthenaHealth Patient Portal?
If your healthcare service provider is using AthenaHealth products, follow the below steps to Create an Account with AthenaHealth to access your Patient Portal. A few medical service providers using AthenaHealth products offer Patient Portal access on the homepage of their website.
- Just search for the Patient Portal link and tap on it, to get to the Patient Portal “Welcome Page”.
- Here you have to click on the “Sign-Up” link below the LOG-IN with AthenaHealth button.
- Now on the “Registration” page, you can easily create your AthenaHealth Account by providing a few data as required.
- In any circumstances, if you’re facing any issues finding the Patient Portal Link on your service provider’s website, you can directly contact their local office for the correct URL or request an “E-mail Invitation” to their Patient Portal.
How to Locate and Log In to your AthenaHealth Patient Portal?
If your healthcare service provider’s office utilizes AthenaHealth products, you can use the provided link to LOG IN to your portal at www.athenahealth.com.
In any circumstances, if you can’t LOG IN to your online platform using the link above, please check the homepage of your healthcare provider’s website for a Patient Portal link or a patient section. In case, you are still having any issues finding your portal’s Welcome page, please contact your provider’s office directly.
How to Access your Test Results?
You can easily access your Test Results and review them through your online Patient Portal.
- Just LOG IN to your online AthenaHealth Patient Portal account and search for the “Test Results” tab on the left side of the page.
- If you are facing any issues accessing your Test Results, please contact your HealthCare provider’s office for assistance.
How to get Technical Support for issues with your Patient Portal?
If you are having any technical problems with your AthenaHealth Patient Portal, please ensure that you are using an internet-enabled device. It is recommended to use the most up-to-date version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
If you are still facing any issues after using any of these browsers, contact your healthcare provider’s office for help.
How to download your Health Records to send to another Healthcare provider?
It’s quite easy to download your health records from your AthenaHealth Patient Portal:
- Firstly, LOG IN to your AthenaHealth Patient Portal.
- Here on the left side of the screen, choose the option “My Health”.
- Then near the top of the webpage, select “Health Records”
- Choose a window of time & whether you wish to Download, E-mail, or Exchange your records with another provider directly.
Does AthenaHealth have a Mobile app?
YES! You can get your meaningful clinical work done wherever & whenever you are with the AthenaOne Mobile application. You can access the patient records to prepare for and create & sign orders, document exams, respond to patient cases, and much more.
How to Contact Athena?
Athena Diagnostics inspires everyone who may have concerns or grievances about patient care to bring them to the attention of the company’s management. To do the same please contact AthenaHealth Customer Service Department at (800) -394 -4493, (option 2) and your call will be redirected to the appropriate authorized member of the Athena Management Team.
How to cancel Athena Health?
A: You can simply cancel your AthenaHealth account by calling at 888 -807 -2076, Or, by visiting @www.athenahealth.com/consumer-privacy-request.