www.surgecardinfo.com – Surge Mastercard Online Account Access
Surge Mastercard Online Account Access
Surge Mastercard Credit Card members can use a safe and secure web portal at www.surgecardinfo.com provided by Continental Finance to register and sign in for their credit card Online Account Access. The site provides all of the services that can be accessed from any internet connected computer or mobile device, exclusively to the cardholders 24/7 and it is absolutely free.
Accessing the Online Account the Surge Mastercard members can securely manage their credit card account such as view their card details, make payments, update account information, enroll for e-statement, and more. And to ensure your privacy and security, all the information provided by you will be encrypted.
Surge Mastercard Registration
The Surge Mastercard members at first need to register their credit card and set up Online Account Access to manage and access the card over the internet. To begin the registration process, keep the card at hand and follow the steps right below:
- Go to the Continental Finance provided Sign In portal at www.surgecardinfo.com
- In the page, you can find the “Register Now” section below the “Sign In” window.
- Enter your 16-digit Surge Mastercard Credit Card Number in the fields provided there.
- Click the “Submit” button to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and create your login credentials (Username and Password) providing the required information and answering the security questions you will be asked.
Log into Surge Mastercard Online Account
Once the registration process is successfully done, you can sign in your Surge Mastercard account for online access. Make sure the login credentials that you created at the time of registration must be available before logging in.
- Go to the Surge Mastercard Sign In page. It is the same registration portal as mentioned above.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the respective blank spaces.
- Click the “Submit” button to enter your card account.
Forgot Login Info
Those card members, who are not able to remember their login credentials, click the link of “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” as required posted at the bottom of the “Sign In” tab and complete the 3 steps procedure. or reset the Password.
To retrieve the User Name you can start the process by entering your Account Number and for resetting the password you need to provide your User Name.
Paying online your monthly Surge Mastercard bills is perhaps the most convenient and easiest way to make payments. For that, log into your card account and go to the payment section. Now provide the required information about your checking account, bank routing number and pay the bill amount via the electronic debit. You can also set up Auto Pay where on a scheduled day the paying amount will be automatically deducted from your chosen account.
Pay by Mail
To pay by mail, send your monthly Surge Credit Card payment to the following address:
PO Box 31292
Tampa FL 33631-3292
Pay by Phone
To make the payment over the phone, call 1-800-518-6142
Surge Credit Card Highlights
- The Surge Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Celtic Bank
- The Surge Mastercard Credit Cards are best for those, who have poor credit and trying to improve their credit score.
- Surge Mastercard reports the cardholders’ activity to the three major credit bureaus every month.
- Maintain a low balance and pay on time for positive credit.
- The initial credit limit is $500
- Can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- APR- 29.99%
- Annual Fee- $125 for the first year and after that $96
Surge Credit Card Customer Service:
For any question or assistance contact the Customer Service Center.
Phone Number- 1-866-449-4514
PO Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220