www.walmartprepaiddebit.com – Apply for the Walmart MoneyCard
Apply for the Walmart MoneyCard
Consumers are offered to get the Walmart MoneyCard Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card and earn up to $75 cash back per year and take advantage of other rewards, perks, and savings. The online registration of a new Walmart MoneyCard Mastercard Debit Card or Walmart MoneyCard Visa Debit card can be done at www.walmartprepaiddebit.com. After the successful registration, you will get your personalized card within 2 weeks via mail.
Walmart MoneyCard is available both in Mastercard and Visa. The applicants will have to decide which logo they want on their card. The issuer of the Walmart MoneyCard is Green Dot Bank.
Walmart Reloadable Prepaid Card Rewards Program
With the Walmart MoneyCard, Mastercard or Visa cardholders will enjoy a lot of cash back, savings, perks such as
- Get $20 extra cash back if you use Direct Deposit $250 or more to your new Walmart MoneyCard registered between September 1, 2018, and December 26, 2018.
- 3% cash back for online purchase at Walmart.com
- 2% cash back at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations
- 1% cash back at Walmart store
- Up to $75 cash back rewards at the end of each Reward Year
Apply for a New Walmart Reloadable Prepaid Card
You can get a Walmart MoneyCard by visiting at a participating Walmart store and complete the procedure in person or you can do it online from your computer, tablet or smartphone at your convenience.
For online enrollment visit Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card site at www.walmartprepaiddebit.com. Click the orange “Get the Card” button and you will be directed to the application page.
There first you need to select between Mastercard and Visa which one you want on your Walmart MoneyCard. Then enter the following pieces of information to initiate the process.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Birth Date
Now create your 4-digit PIN for the PIN-based purchases. Your PIN should not be all the same digit or a sequential number. Or you can also click the “Choose PIN for me” link posted next to the field for the auto-generated PIN.
Walmart MoneyCard Benefits and Features
- Easy to use to make purchases everywhere Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card is accepted at over 39 million locations and ATMs throughout the U.S.
- Several reloading options including free reload with Direct Deposit, Walmart Check Cashing, and Online Bank Transfer
- Walmart Rapid Reload using cash.
- Get the pay up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit of your paycheck or government checks
- Free cash withdrawal at Walmart MoneyCenter
- Walmart MoneyCard is a not a credit card so no credit check or bank account is required.
- Pay bills online and send money to another participating card account free
- No overdraft fee
- Protection against the unauthorized transaction
- Check your balance or transaction History online 24/7
- Monthly Fee is $5. The monthly charge will not be applied if you load $1000 or more in the previous month to your card.
- ATM Withdrawal and Teller Cash Withdrawal: $2.50 per transaction.
- Cash off the card at Walmart: $0
- Balance Inquiry at ATMs: $0.50
- Swipe Reload at Walmart Retail stores: $3
- At other retail reload: up to $4.95 (varies by retailers)
- Replacement card: $3
- Foreign transaction: 3% of the total transaction amount
There may be an additional fee charged by the ATM operator for ATM withdrawal and balance inquiry even when you do not complete the fund transfer.
Walmart MoneyCard Support Line at 1-877-937-4098
PO Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117-0100