www.walmart.com – Walmart Credit Card Application and Review
Walmart Credit Card Application can be easily done using the online method. The credit card company has made it simpler for its customers to obtain a new credit card. However, you need to have a fair credit score for a hassle-free approval.
The Walmart Credit Card is made to be used at the Walmart Stores. Using the credit card at the U.S based grocery and departmental store chain you can enjoy a lot of perks. The credit card showers you with an array of advantages. Read the review below before getting started with the application.
Review of the Walmart Credit Card
- Balance transfers are not offered for the Walmart Credit Card
- The APR rate of the credit card is 17.9%-23.9%.
- If you do not pay before the due date you need to pay $38.
- There is no fee charged for usage over the limit.
- You need to pay 20.9%-26.9% for cash advances.
- 3% of the amount is charged for foreign transactions.
- The credit card is a fair deal for ones who often visit the Walmart stores.
- It is applicable to customers who have a bad credit.
- Good for gas shoppers at Walmart and Murphy USA.
- Walmart Credit Card is primarily meant for use at the Walmart Stores. So if you are a looking for a cash back card, this is not the one for you.
- If you have a habit of heaping your balance over time.
Benefits of the Walmart Credit Card
- On each purchase at the Walmart, you can get a discount of 3%.
- The customers can save $25 on the first purchase made through the card.
- Save 2% on using the card at Murphy and Walmart Gas
- On other purchases made through the card, you can receive a discount of 1%.
Walmart Credit Card Application Steps
Step 1– For an application, the user should sign into their Walmart Account. Once signed he/she can simply open the credit card application page of Walmart.
Step 2– After the application page opens enter the details listed below:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- City and State
- Primary Phone
- Alternate Phone
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
Step 3– Click ‘Continue’ and you will be taken forward to the next page. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and submit the form.
How to Check Walmart Credit Card Application Status
To check the status of your Walmart Credit Card application dial 1-877-969-3668. If your credit card request is accepted you will receive a confirmation message.