www.unionpluscard.com/applynow -Union Plus Credit Card Application
Union Plus Credit Card Application
Union members and the other eligible members, who have received a mail offer from Capital One stating that they are preselected to apply for a Capital One Union Plus Credit Card, can respond to the offer online at www.unionpluscard.com/applynow.
Any current member or his/her family member of a participating union in good standing retired union member, or member of Working America, who is a legal resident of the 50 United States, Washington DC or US Military, are eligible to apply for a Union Plus Credit Card. The card is issued by Capital One N.A. pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apply online with the Invitation Code
Applying online for Union Plus Credit Card using your personalized invitation code is one of the most convenient and easiest ways to apply in which you will get a response in as little as 60 seconds. If you are a preselected customer received the prescreened offer letter in the mail and interested to apply for one of the three Capital One Union Plus Credit Cards can follow the steps listed below to complete the process over the web.
- Go to the application page at www.unionpluscard.com/applynow
- Enter the 10-digit Invitation Code that can be located above your name on the offer letter you have been mailed in the specific field provided on the page.
- Click the green “CONTINUE TO APPLICATION” button to proceed.
The following list consists of the information that you need to provide while filling out the application form:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Apt, Unit or Suite Number
- City State
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number
- Work Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- US Citizenship
- Monthly Mortgage or Rental Amount
- Residence Type
- Employment Status
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Total Annual Income
- Union Name
- Union Local Number
- Bank Account information
- The blank check to use for cash advances
As a pre-qualified consumer, some of the fields in the application form will be prefilled that will make the entire process go faster and help the applicant receive the response as well as the approval.
Apply by Mail
If you are not interested in the online application, you can opt for the paper application. For that, all you have to do is to fill up the paper attachment of Union Plus Credit Card application form that you received with your offer letter and send it back in the mail. Allow it at least a week to be traveled, and processed and then check your application status.
Apply by telephone
The applicant can directly call at 1-800-522-400 and speak with a Customer Service Agent and complete the application providing the required details over the phone. To check the application status or get the decision of your approval in case you did not receive an instant response, dial 1-877-277-0948.
Capital One Union Plus Credit Card Features
Capital One offers 3 types of Union Plus Credit Card- Primary Access, Rate Advantage, and Cash Rewards Credit Card. All of them have different benefits and features but there are also some common benefits which all cards include such as.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% fraud liability for the lost or stolen card
- US-based customer phone service 24/7
- After 3 months of card membership, you will have the opportunity to be eligible for hardship assistance grants
- AT&T Rebates from Union Plus
- Discount on the Union Plus Motor Club, car rental and with Teleflora
- The Mastercard benefits like Masterrental Collision Damage Waiver, Identity Theft Resolution Services, Price Protection and much more.
Primary Access Card Highlights
- For good credit
- Credit Line $300-$3500
- 99% variable APR
- Access higher credit line if the first 5 payments are made on time
Rate Advantage Card Highlights
- For excellent credit
- Low-interest rate
- Credit line $500-$7500
- 0% APR for first 15 months on purchases and transfers
- 65%-22.65% variable APR
Cash Rewards Card Highlights
- For excellent credit
- 5% cash back on every purchase
- Credit line $500-$1000
- 0% APR for first 12 months on purchases and transfers
- 65%-24.49% variable APR