www.myprepaidcenter.com – My Prepaid Center Account Login Process
My Prepaid Center Online Access
My Prepaid Center offers the Prepaid Cardholders to view their Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover prepaid card information online. In addition, it allows the users to create an Online Account in My Prepaid Center to access all other features and options of this online service and get more information regarding the use of the card.
My Prepaid Center Information is safe and secure as it is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology that encrypts and scrambles information submitted online. And also it is available to access 24/7 from anywhere across the world.
My Prepaid Center Features & Benefits
My Prepaid Center is an online service that can be accessed with the Online Profile or without it. Though you must register for and create a My Prepaid Center Online Account to gain full access to all the features such as
- Check your available card balance
- See a list and summary of your most recent transaction
- Opt-in and manage your balance and transaction alerts
- View your card account activities
- Add multiple cards to one account
- Update and manage personal profile information
- Obtain detailed information about using your prepaid card
- Know where your prepaid card is accepted.
Make a note that if your prepaid card is processed for more than its available value, the balance inquiry can be declined.
How to Activate Your Prepaid Card in My Prepaid Center
Before accessing your Prepaid Card in My Prepaid Center, you must activate it if you already have not done it earlier. To initiate the activation process, keep your prepaid card in your hand and follow the steps listed below. It is simple and easy; would not take much time to complete the entire procedure.
- Go to the My Prepaid Center Welcome Page, www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Enter the Card Number from your Amex, Discover, Visa, or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card in the specific field on the box under ‘Activate card/Sign in with your card number’ on the right-hand side of your screen.
- To ensure you type the correct number, you can select the ‘View Card Number’ checkbox and enable the feature.
- Select the card Expiration Date: Month and Year, from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Security Code, the last 3 digits on the back of your prepaid card,
- Check the ‘I’m not a robot’ box to cut down the spam.
- Click on the secure “LOG IN” button to proceed for activating your card.
If you have a redemption code, you can also apply that by clicking the red “Redeem Now” link next to ‘Have a redemption code?’ located at the bottom of the ‘Activate card/Sign in with your card number’ area before hitting the ‘Login’ button.
Even if you do not activate your prepaid card separately, your first-time login will activate the card if it requires activation.
How to Create My Prepaid Center Online Profile
Once your Prepaid Card is activated, you can create an online profile with My Prepaid Center and take advantage of all the benefits of the portal. To set up your My Prepaid Center Online Profile, you will need to
- Visit My Prepaid Center official website, www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Navigate at the bottom of the Sign-In area at the middle left-hand side of the page and click on the red “Create Profile” link.
- Entering the designated page, type your First Name, Last Name, Prepaid Card Number, its Expiration Date, and Security Code or CVV on their respective fields.
- Create a password that must contain at least one letter and must not contain your card number
- Provide your Email Address and confirm it by re-entering the same.
- Choose a Security Question and set the answer
- Create an 8-20 characters long password including at least one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one special character.
- Type the newly established password once again for confirmation
- Select your Alert Notification Language.
- Click on the “CREATE PROFILE” button when you are done.
Before that, you can click the “Redeem Code” link found at the top next to My Prepaid Center if you have a redemption code to use.
How to Sign In My Prepaid Center Online Profile
Once your My Prepaid Center Online Account Profile is set up, you can log in to it and access your Prepaid Card information whenever you wish. For logging in, you will be required to
- Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Enter the username and password that you created during My Prepaid Center Create Profile procedure in their respective fields under the ‘Sign in with your username’ on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
You can also sign in without using your My Prepaid Center Login Information by providing your Prepaid Card Number, Expiration Date and Security Code in the second box on the login page.
How to Recover My Prepaid Center Online Account Login Info
The My Prepaid Center Online Account users, who have created their Profile but forgot the required login credential can recover them and regain their My Prepaid Center Profile Access.
To retrieve the username, you will need to click the “Forgot username?” link below its entry field and submit the Email Address registered with your My Prepaid Center Online Profile and the username will be sent to you.
To reset the password, you have to complete somewhat the same procedure. Like, click on the “Forgot password?” link below the entry field and provide you’re My Prepaid Center Online Profile Username and continue following the instructions on the screen.
Also Read : BioLife Prepaid Card Account Login Process
For encountering any problem with your Prepaid Card, you will have to call the Cardholder Services at the toll-free number on the back of your card.
And if you have any problem while accessing My Prepaid Center, use the following customer service number based on your prepaid card.
American Express: 888-900-2347
State Highway 121 BYP
Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067