www.myciti.com – Citibank Credit Card Login
Citi Credit Card Online Access
Citi Bank is offering their customers to register for Online Access and set up an online account to activate the new Citi Card and sign in to get better access and greater control of their credit card over the web 24/7 anywhere easily at their convenience and as per their need.
By enrolling for the Online Access, the consumers can never be away from their Card Accounts and can be able to keep a close eye to their account as well as card activity and the service is provided absolutely free of cost by Citi.
Register for Citi Online Access
Citi Online lets the consumers a lot of activities such as bill payment, check balance, receive a monthly statement, add an authorized user, transfer money and more without leaving their house and visiting the bank. To take advantage of all the service and use many other Citi Financial tools, you must register for Online Access.
To initiate the procedure, keep your Citi Credit Card near you to access the required information and then you can follow the brief guide provided below:
- Visit the Citi Bank website www.myciti.com
- You can find the “Sign On” tab at the top right-hand side of the page. Click the “Register for Online Access” link at the bottom right corner of the tab and you will be redirected to the Registration page.
- There you need to enter your 16-digit Citi Credit Card Number without any dashes or spaces in the field middle on the page.
- Click the “Continue Set Up” button to enter the next.
Follow the on-screen prompts and provide the necessary details such as Social Security Number or ITIN, Date of Birth, Address, Contact Information etc. to set up your Online Access to your Citi Credit Card. After that, create the required login credentials i.e. username, password to sign in to your Citi Credit Card Online Account.
Also Read: Citi Credit Limit Increase
Please note that, if you are an authorized user registering for Online Access, you need to have the Primary Credit Card member’s DOB, the last 4 digits of SSN (If not then the billing address ZIP Code of his or her) to complete the procedure.
Sign on to your Citi Credit Card Online Account
Once you are registered for online access, you can easily access your Online Citi Account anytime anywhere. To log in, just have your login info ready and
- Visit Citi Bank site at www.myciti.com
- Enter the User ID and Password in their respective fields on the ‘Sign On’ window located at the top right part of the page.
- Check the “Remember My User ID” box to save the username on the current device you are using if you plan to use that device frequently near future. (Not recommended if you are on the public or shared device)
- Click the green “Sign On” button to proceed.
Citibank Credit Card Login Help
The existing Citi Bank Online Users, who have forgotten their respective User ID and Password, can retrieve their Username and reset the Password. For that, you need to click the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link as per your requirement.
In order to regain your account access, first, select the type of your account and then enter the Credit Card Number. Click the “Continue” button, follow the instructions shown on the screen and provide the required information to complete the recovery process.
How to Activate Citi Card
If you have approved for a Citi Credit Card and received the new card in the main recently, you can activate it online. It’s very easy and simple.
- To initiate the activation, go to the above mentioned Citi Bank site.
- Click the “Activate a Card” link below the ‘Sign On’ button.
- Enter the Card Number with no dashes or spaces in the blank field of the Activation Page.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Citi Online Access Features
After entering into your account you can use all the features of the service and can do anything you need to like:
- Receive and manage the bills electronically
- Make Bill Payment virtually to anyone for free nationwide
- Enroll and get account alerts by texting
- Set up account updates and alerts
- Generate Virtual Account Number to protect identity when shop online
- Enroll for e-statement
- Add authorized users and order credit cards for them
- View and print cleared checks
- Move funds to Citi or non-Citi accounts within or outside the US
- Schedule recurring transfers from checking to savings by using an autopilot
- Online fraud protection
- Access Citi financial tools, expense analysis tools, customizable budgets, viewing categorized transaction and more
For general queries call the number back on your card or dial 1-800-950-5114.
General Correspondence Mailing Address:
Citi Bank Customer Service
PO Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
You can always have the convenient options to log in to your Citi Online Account and chat live with a Citi Representative or to book an appointment.