www.getinkpreferred.com – Apply For Chase Ink Business Preferred Card
Business owner, who has received an invitation offer to apply for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card in the mail, can apply it online at www.getinkpreferred.com. Customers should keep in mind that the application process must be done before the offer deadline printed on their invitation letter.
For applying the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card applicants need to have the invitation number that they received by post along with the offer letter. You can locate the number in two places- the top right corner and the lower bottom of your invitation mailer.
To apply online
You can apply for Chase Ink Business Preferred Card online. It is the most convenient and the fastest way among the other application process and takes only a few minutes to complete. To apply for the card online, visit www.getinkpreferred.com.
Enter the 12-digit Invitation Number and 5-digit Zip code. (An image of the offer letter indicating the location of the Invitation Number is displayed on the page to help you).
Click on the ‘Submit’ button to enter the next part of the application process where you need to provide some of your business information such as:
- Legal name of the business
- Business name on the card
- Business mailing address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Type of business
- Business phone
- Tax identification number
- Select business category, type, and subtype
- Number of employees
- Annual business revenue or sale
- Years in business
After entering all the information about your business, now you have to fill out some personal info i.e.
- Select the authorizing officer
- First, middle and last name
- Home Street address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Gross annual income
- Primary phone number
- Alternative phone number
- Email address
- Add employee card if you want to
Read and check all the disclosure, terms and conditions and agree to the certifications and pricing & terms. Click “Submit”.
To Apply by Mail
If you don’t want to go through the online process, you can complete the application by mail. But the paper application takes more time than online and you need to wait up to 7 days to receive a decision on the acceptance of your application.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Card benefits
- 80,000 bonus points after spending $5000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Equate to $1000 toward travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable, phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines annually.
- If you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate rewards it worth 25% more.
- 1 points per $1 on all other purchases.
- 1:1 points transfer to leading frequent travel program.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
Travel and Purchase Protection benefits
- Zero liability protection
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Fraud protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Purchase protection
- Cell phone protection
- Trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Annual Membership Fees- $95
- Balance Transfer Fee- either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee- either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Late Payment Fee- up to $39
- Returned Payment- up to $39
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- APR for purchases- 17.49%-22.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfer- 17.49%-22.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance- 26.49%
- Default APR- up to 29.99%
All the APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate. Default APR will be applied in the case you make a late payment or the payment is returned.