www.exxonmobilcard.com – Exxon Mobil Credit Card
ExxonMobil Smart Card Credit Card
ExxonMobil offers the consumers, ExxonMobil Smart Card, a gas credit card, to save every day with ongoing rebates on their daily fuel purchase, pay the minimum price for buying gas along with a lot of perks and benefits to enjoy with no annual fee.
Exxon Mobil Corporation, a multinational Oil and Gas Company in the US headquartered in Irving, Texas, was formed in 1999 by the merging of two major oil companies, Exxon, the Standard Oil Company of New Jersey and Mobil, the Standard Oil Company of New York. The company is trading under the name of ExxonMobil and owns a number of subsidiaries. It is the largest among the ‘Supermajors’ and one of the largest company in the whole world by total revenue. ExxonMobil produces about 3% oil and 2% energy of the world.
ExxonMobil Smart Card
The ExxonMobil Smart Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. The card is the best for good to excellent credit customers and best suits the frequent buyers at Exxon and Mobil locations. Using the card, the account holders earn credits on eligible purchases for their personal, family as well as household purposes. To earn the credits and take advantage of the full benefits of the card, your ExxonMobil Smart Card account must be open and current.
ExxonMobil Smart Card Perks and Offers
- 12% off per gallon of Synergy fuel for the first two months of new ExxonMobil Smart Card Account opening
- 50% off per gallon of Synergy fuel for the first two months of new ExxonMobil Smart Card Account opening if the application is done through Speedpass+ app
- 6 cents off per gallon per day at more than 11,000 Exxon and Mobil stations in ExxonMobil Smart Card Program
- Receive rebates as statement credits on your monthly billing statement automatically.
ExxonMobil Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Use the card for fuel or non-fuel purchases like pay for gas, convenience store items, car washes etc.
- Security and protection with $0 fraud liability on unauthorized charges
- Get specialized assistance of Citi Identity Theft Solutions
- Flexible payment terms; choose your billing date and pay the full or minimum amount.
- View and track fuel costs of each card on your ExxonMobil Smart Card account separately.
- Access cash at over 200,000 Cirrus ATMs (Cash advance fees apply)
- Additional cards at no cost
- No Annual Fee and Foreign Transaction Fee
- Manage ExxonMobil Smart Card account online and take advantage of all the features of the service.
Rates and Fees
- Purchase APR (Annual Percentage Rate): 26.99% (variable and based on the Prime Rate. The variable APR will not exceed 29.99%)
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (variable and based on the Prime Rate)
- Annual Fee: $0
- Transaction Fees (Cash Advance): $10 or 5% of the amount, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fees: Up to $38
- Payment Due Date: At least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Minimum Interest Charge: No less than $2. (No interest on purchases if the entire balance is paid by the due date each month)
Requirements to apply for ExxonMobil Smart Card
In order to apply for an ExxonMobil Smart Card, you must fulfill some certain requirements such as:
- Must be a resident of the United States and its Territories
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Need to have excellent or good credit for approval
- Identifying documents and information like SSN, Driver’s license, and other personal, residential and financial details
ExxonMobil Smart Card Application
If you fit for the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and want to have one such card, you can apply for it online. To initiate the procedure, just keep all the necessary documents and information handy, and follow the guideline provided below:
Visit the ExxonMobil Smart Card Page at www.exxon.com/en/smart-card. Scroll down and click the red “Apply Now” button. Or, go to ExxonMobil Credit Card Online Account portal at www.exxonmobil.accountonline.com and click the “Apply Now” link from the middle right-hand side of the Sign-In page. Both will lead you the same application page where you have to enter the following information.
Also Read: Jackson Hewitt Serve Card
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Phone Number (Mobile or Home)
- Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
- Residence Status (Rent/Own/Other)
- Total Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY format)
Review account terms and details, read important information for opening a new ExxonMobil Smart Card Credit Card Account, Check the boxes of agreement and click the blue “Submit Application” button once you are done.
The credit limit is determined by the income provided by you and reviewing your debt including those listed on your credit report. You will know your credit limit at the time of receiving your credit card.
Register for Exxon Mobil Credit Card Online Account
If you approved for the ExxonMobil Smart Card and received it in the mail, you need to register for the online access in order to manage the card the over the web and enjoy all the benefits of an online account. For the registration process, you can need to go through some simple steps as described below:
- Go to www.exxonmobil.accountonline.com
- Click on the “Register Your Card” link found at the bottom of the Sign-On
- Enter the Card Number and Name exactly they are on your ExxonMobil Smart Credit Card.
- Enter the 3 digits security code from the back of the card. (Click the ‘i’ image icon to view where you have to find the CVV on your card)
- Lastly, enter the last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Click the “Verify” button.
After the verification process, set up your online profile, create a username, and password and set the security questions to register your card online account.
Sign on to your ExxonMobil Smart Card Account Online
Once you complete the registration and create your ExxonMobil Smart Card Online account successfully, it is very easy to log in. The existing card members can also enter their account through this procedure.
- Got to the above-mentioned ExxonMobil Credit Card Sign-On portal, www.exxonmobil.accountonline.com
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank fields.
- Check the “Remember My User ID” box if you plan to use the current device frequently. It will speed the login process every time until you change it.
- Click the “Sign On” button and enter your card account.
Forgot User ID or Password
In case, you forgot your login credentials and cannot access the ExxonMobil Smart Card Online Account, you can retrieve your User ID and reset the Password. To do that, click the link of ‘Retrieve User ID’ or ‘Reset Password’ as per your requirement under the ‘Sign On’ button.
Select whether you have your Exxon Mobil card on your hand. Then, you need to provide the following information to verify your card account and initiate the recovery process.
- Card Number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security Code or CVV
- Last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN
Follow the prompts you are provided to find your username or generate a new password.
To schedule an online payment, log in to your ExxonMobil Smart Card account and go to the payment page. Find the Payment Sources module and select manage sources. Here you can add up to five payment sources and delete those as you want.
You can also make auto payments for your statement balance in full or minimum due or another amount. To set up AutoPay, you just need to select a payment source and the amount of your monthly payment.
Pay by Mail
You can also send your payments in the mail to the following address:
PO Box 78072
Phoenix AZ 85062-8072
For overnight express payment, use this address:
ExxonMobil Credit Card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments Processing Center
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
If you need any help regarding the ExxonMobil Credit Card, you can contact Citi by phone or mail.
For general inquiries dial 1-800-344-4355, Monday to Friday 8 am to 10 pm ET, Saturday 10 am to 8.30 pm ET and Sunday Noon to 8.30 pm ET.
Technical Assistance phone number- 1-866-460-5349
You can also write to:
ExxonMobil Credit Card
PO Box 6404
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
ExxonMobil Credit Card is a simple and quite decent gas credit card with a number of offers and rewards. Though there is no point or reward that you can make on purchases other than Exxon Mobil locations. Overall, it is a convenient way for the loyal ExxonMobil consumers to separate and track their fuel budget and useful for their long road trips.