www.accept.creditonebank.com – Enter Approval Code To Apply Credit One Bank Card
If you have decided to apply for the Credit One Bank Card, you can take the Credit One credit card preapproval at www.accept.creditonebank.com . For that you need to receive a credit card pre-approved offer from Credit One. The offer comes with a unique pre-approved code that is required to begin the preapproved process.
This Credit One Pre-Approved offer maximizes your chance of being approved for the new card before submitting a full application. But it is not a guarantee of approval for the card. You also have to meet other requirements and submit a full application too for the card.
Pre-Approved Credit One Offer
If you have received Pre-Approved Credit One Offer and the Approval Code from Credit One:
- Visit the accept.creditonebank.com
- Enter the Approval Code that you received from the Credit One Pre-Approved offer.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Press ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Follow the instructions, provide the required information and complete the pre-approval process.
And you have already submitted the application; you can check your status by clicking the provided link on the same page.
To Receive Credit One Offer
If you have not received any credit card offer from Credit One, click the link provided below on the above-mentioned preapproval page to get a pre-qualify offer.
In the Credit One preapproval process you need to enter the information listed below:
- First Name
- Middle Initial (optional)
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- City State
- Zip Code
- Identify if your Mailing Address and Home Street Address is the same
- Email Address
- Main Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Monthly Income
Then click on the “See Card Offers” to see the offers.
Credit One Bank Card Rewards & Offer
All the Credit One Bank Cardholders will get some rewards, offers and other benefits to enjoy. Some are-
- 1% cash Back Rewards on eligible purchases and the rewards will be credited to their account
- Online access to the users’ monthly Experian Credit Score
- Credit Line Increase opportunities with automatic account review
- $0 Fraud Liability
- Choose your preferred notification with Customizable Account Notifications
Important Notes on Credit One Bank Card
- The applicant must be the age of 18 years or older and a legal US resident.
- To apply for the Credit One Bank Card applicant need not a great credit score as the cards are designed for the customers with less credit.
- Pre-qualify process does not affect your credit score.
- After the approval consumers can apply for a Credit One Increase line of credit after 60 days.
- Applicants can choose from a variety of Card fronts- Tiger, Beach, US Flag, Cheetah print.
For any questions or concern about Credit One Bank Card application:
Call 1-800-752-5493 (5am-9pm from Monday to Friday and 6.30am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday)
If you are already a Credit One Bank Cardholder and want to access automated account information:
Call: 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free)
1-702-405-2042 (Outside the US)