www.aarpcreditcard.com – Apply for AARP Credit Card from Chase
AARP Credit Card provides the interested customers an easy, user-friendly and secure web portal to apply for a new AARP Credit Card. The credit card is a good option to earn some attractive cash back rewards at restaurants, gas station and other purchases. The AARP credit card is issued by J.P. Morgan Chase Bank.
AAPR Credit Card Rewards
- The new AARP credit cardholder will get $100 bonus cash back rewards as the form of 10,000 reward points if they spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months of their account opening.
- Earn 3% cash back rewards for each $1 purchases at restaurants.
- Earn 3% cash back rewards for each $1 purchases at gas station.
- Earn 1% cash back rewards for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No annual fee
- Rewards will not expire until your account is open
- Several options are available for redeeming rewards- direct deposit to your checking or savings account, a statement credit, gift cards and travel.
- Purchase and return protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Chip and signature security
- Fraud alerts
- Zero liability protection
- Emergency card replacement facility
Rates Charges and Fees
- Purchase APR: 17.74% to 24.49%
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.74% to 24.49%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.49%
- Balance Transfer Fees: $5 or 3%, which will be greater
- Cash Advance Fees: $10 or 5%, which will be greater
- Late Payment Fees: up to $15 if the balance is below $750 and up to $35 if the balance is $750 or more
- Return Payment: up to $35
Requirements to apply for the AAPR Credit Card
If you are going to apply for this AARP Credit Card from Chase, take a look at the eligibility criteria you need to meet.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of US.
- You need to have a valid Social Security Number
- You need to have your AARP Membership Number
The AAPR Credit Card Application
To apply for the AARP Credit Card from Chase, You can follow the guideline below to complete the application process successfully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link located at the top middle of the page
- You will be redirected to a new application page.
- Fill out the blank field by providing the required information such as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address, Unit/Apt., City, State, Zip code, and AARP Membership Number.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Enter some of your financial and security details you are asked.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, review the application carefully and submit.
To check the application status, to cancel or close the credit card account or any other problem you can call the customer service number and speak to the representative regarding the issue. You can even contact to the by mail.
Phone Number: 1-800-283-1211
AARP/Chase Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 94014
Palatine, IL, 60094-4014