Pay Central Texas Tolls at paymobilitybill.com
How to Pay Central Texas Tolls?
If you are a car user and driver using the toll facilities of Texas, including the out-of-state users, you have to pay the toll. You can make the payment using toll tags, video, and cash tolling. The Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority manages the toll payment in the state. It’s important to note that all methods will not work in every toll payment center. The rates of the toll payment will depend on the method you are using. In this article, we are going to talk about Central Texas mobility authority login, pay mobility bill, and many more. Read this article thoroughly to understand the toll payment services
About The Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority
The Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority collects and maintains the tolls department in Texas. The Mobility Authority in Texas is an independent organization that was established in 2002 to improve the Travis and Williamson county transportation system. The goal of this agency is to reduce congestion, multi-modal transportation solutions, and other transportation-related issues.
The department also handles TxTag, which is an electronic tagging service where you can pay tolls easily. You can sign up for the auto-pay, or send the payment through phone or mail. You can open an account with $20 in prepaid toll centers, and you will get the starter kit from TxTag, which will have the things you need to use the tag with the installation guide. Also, you can sign up for auto pay and add your account with a credit or debit card. The TxTag is free. When you have this you will always be charged the right fees when you are driving through the toll roads of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas.
Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority Benefits
- Offers Travel Apps and Roadside Assistance– the authority provides roadside assistance. In 2015 the company assisted more than 14480 motorists who were stranded on the road.
- Get Various Payment Options– you will get lots of toll payment options. Online, by mail, by phone, and in person.
- Get Electronic Tag– You will get the electronic payment method that will pay the tolls automatically from your account.
- Various Texas Road Services– the Mobility Authority in Texas is available on various roads in Central Texas.
- Traffic Links– The authority checks, and gathers traffic data, from the roadways of Central Texas
Central Texas Toll Payment Options
If you have received the toll bill using any road under the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, you will get four types of bill payment options.
- Online payment
- Phone payment
- Mail payment
- Pay in person
The toll roads that are under the jurisdiction of the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority are:
- North End of 183 Toll
- 183A Toll
- 290 Toll
- MoPac Express Lane
- 71 Toll Lane
- 45SW Toll
Vehicle owners who travel through these roads don’t have BancPass, Pikepass, K-Tag, TollTag, Ez Tag, or TxTag will get toll bill through the mail payment program.
Pay Mobility Bill Online
- To make the payment go to the webpage www.paymobilitybill.com
- Next at the center of the page under the “Pay your toll online” section choose from Invoice and License plate.
- To pay with the invoice add the invoice number, license plate number and click on “Submit”
- Then you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to make the online payment using the invoice.
- To pay using the license plate, choose the option first. Enter the license plate number, travel start date and travel end date and click on Submit to make the payment.
Make your Your Toll Payment by Phone
- You can make the toll payment dialing a phone number
- You can all on the toll-free number- 833-762-8655. Local phone number- 512-410-0562.
- You have to follow the call instructions to pay mobility
PayMobilityBill by Mail
- You can make the Mobility Bill payment through a mail address.
- Send it to- RMA Toll Processing. P.O. Box 734182. Dallas, Texas 75373-4182.
Pay Mobility Bill in Person:
- Make the payment in person, and for this you have to visit a location and make the payment.
- Visit the location- 14050 Summit Drive. Suite 113A. Austin, Texas 78728.
Create Central Texas Mobility Authority Account
- Visit the pay mobility bill website www.paymobilitybill.com
- Scroll down on the page to find the Sign in option at the center right side of the page.
- Next, below the login fields click on “Create an account” to get started.
- The services related to this account are applicable only for these toll facilities; Toll 49 in North East Texas, 183A, 183S, 290 Toll, MoPac Express Lane, 71 Toll Lane, and SH 45SW in the Austin area.
- Choose the customer type, title, suffix, your name, gender, address details, primary contact information, identification and login initials.
- Now click on the “Next” option to proceed with the verification.
- Then, follow the on-screen steps to complete the Central Texas Mobility Authority account creation.
Central Texas Mobility Authority Login:
- You can get logged in with the Central Texas Mobility Authority account using the URL www.paymobilitybill.com in your web browser.
- Next, scroll down on the page and at the center right side under the section, “Already have a mobility authority registered account?” click on “Sign in” to access the login section.
- Add the required details and click on Sign in option to get logged in.
Reset Central Texas Mobility Authority Login Details
- If you have forgotten the login details of Central Texas Mobility Authority you can reset it using this website www.paymobilitybill.com.
- Find the Sign In option from the center right side of the page, and you will get the login section.
- Below the login fields click on “Forgot username?” if you want to reset the user ID.
- Add your account number, primary phone number, preferred email address and click on “Submit” to recover the login detail.
- If you have forgotten the password click on “Forgot password” option.
- Enter the username, provide the code and click on “Submit” option.
- Then you have to simply follow the steps to reset Central Texas Mobility Authority
Central Texas Mobility Authority Bill Payment Using Electronic Tag:
You can Pay Mobility bill using electronic tag system. Using this you can make an online payment showing the tag, or pay the toll through mail address. You can also save a lot using this electronic tag system. You can use the online calculator to check how much you can save using the electronic tag system.
- For this go to the web address www.paymobilitybill.com
- Next at the center of the page click on “Click here to find out how much you could have saved with an electronic tag”
- After that scroll down on the page to find the calculator.
- Enter your license plate number, start date to end date and click on “submit” to get the result.
- You make the payment using TxTag, K-Tag, BancPass, PikePass, EZTag, and TollTag. For TxTag you can call on (888) 468-9824 to make the payment. You can sign in with the online account of TxTag using the URL org. Or Pay the toll using the mail address. Make the order payable to: TxTag CSC” to TxTag, P.O. Box 650749, Dallas, TX 75265-0749. Be sure to include your TxTag account number on the check or money order.
Central Texas Mobility Authority Contact Help:
If you have any query regarding the Central Texas tolls and its payment you can call the Central Texas Mobility Authority customer service. To reach out to the support team, you can use the below details:
Contact Number: 833-762-8655.
Customer Care Address:
RMA Toll Center
14050 Summit Drive, Suite 113A
Austin, Texas 78728.
FAQs about Central Texas Mobility Authority
Q: I added Fund To My TxTag Account, But I Still Have a Balance For The Unpaid Tolls From The Mail Payment Program?
A: TxTag isn’t associated with the Mobility Authority or Cofiroute’s mail payment program. When you add money to the account it will not be for the Cofiroute toll bills.
Q: I Have Already Made The Payment From HCTRA, NTTA Or Txtag. Why Did I Still Get A Bill From Cofiroute?
A:You have recieved the Cofiroute toll bill becuase the car registered in your name used the facility of Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority withot a valid BancPass, Pikepass, K-TAG, EZ TAG, TollTag, and TxTag. If your toll bill is issued by TxTag, may have crossed some toll roads without a tag: SH 45, SH130 or Loop 1 Extension. Cofiroute isn’t attached with TxTag, EZTag or Toll Tag, and when you make payment to these accounts they will not be applied with the bills issues from Cofiroute.
Q: Can I Make A Partial Payment At Central Texas Mobility Authority?
A: Yes, you can. However, you must understand that the partial payment will be attached to the oldest toll linked with your license plate. If you fail to pay the remaining balance in your name, you may have to pay late fees or extra fines.
Q: Why Did I Get A Notice Of Non-Payment From Central Texas Mobility Authority?
A: You have received it because, the motor vehicle records of Texas showed that your car has used the facility of Central Texas Mobility Authority, and you failed to pay the toll, that was sent to you with a due date.
You May Also Read
- Quest Diagnostics Login
- Paycor Employee Login
- Ameriprise Financial Login
- Texas Roadhouse Employee Login
- How to Access Target Pay and Benefits Account Online
So, this is all about Central Texas Mobility Authority toll payment. In this article, we have tried to provide the essential details about Central Texas toll payment. We hope, this article helped you and solved your issues with toll payment. If you are still having issues with the payment and account login, you can contact the customer service team of Central Texas Mobility Authority.