www.barclaycard.co.uk – How To Sign into Barclaycard | Barclaycard Login
Bbarclays Credit card is one of the pioneers of credit cards that were introduced in the UK. Barclaycard is said to be Europe’s most leading issuer of credit cards. Barclaycard is part of Barclays Business Banking and Retailing. It was founded in 1968 although it was not the first Payment card that was issued in the UK. It was introduced after Diners Club and American Express launched in 1962 and 1963 respectively. Barclaycard is also part of the Visa network and it offers Mastercard, Visa and American Express versions. With over 14 versions of Credit card types, it is used by 10.4 million users. With the Barclaycard login, online banking is of convenience to all users.
How Do You Log In To Barclays Credit card:
- Navigate yourself to Barclaycard’s site i.e; www.barclaycard.co.uk.
- You can locate the ‘Log in‘ button at two areas of the home page.
- One would be on the middle left side and the other top right side.
- Click on any you want and you will get redirected to Barclaycard Login page.
- For easy purposes, you can click the underlined link provided in the previous line.
- The first step for Barclaycard login is to type in Username or ID Number and password.
- You can choose to tick ‘Remember my username / ID number on this computer‘.
- Ticking that will keep you logged in but don’t do it if you are not using your PC.
- Click on Continue to move on to the second step for Barclaycard login.
- You will be asked to Identify Yourself by typing in your memorable word in that step.
- This step is necessary as it will protect you from identity theft or fraud on Barclaycard.
- The login details for your Barclaycard login are those you created while signing up.
Barclaycard login is also available on mobile banking. This means that Barclays has specifically designed an App for your smartphones. This will mean that you can now log into your Barclaycard online with handheld devices. Make sure that your devices are well protected so that no one can steal your Barclaycard details.
How To Recover or Reset BarclayCard Details:
- This is the step you take when you are having trouble logging into Barclaycard.co.uk.
- To recover your Username or ID number, click on ‘Forgot Username or ID number‘ link.
- First, you will need to enter your Barclay Card number which you find on the front.
- Enter your passcode and click on ‘Continue’ for the next step.
- You will then to enter two letters from your memorable word in the next step.
- You will then be logged in, from their go-to Account details.
- Change your username to the one you can remember for your next login.
- To reset your password, click on the ‘Forgotten Password?‘ the link that is provided.
- You will be asked to type in your Card Number, Card Security Code, Card Expiry Date and Date of Birth.
- Click on Continue and you will be asked to type in a new password for login.
This links that are mentioned above can be found right below the ‘Log in‘ option. You can also register for a new Barclaycard account too. To protect your Barclaycard login, make sure you have a strong password. Make sure you do not reveal private and sensitive information of your Barclaycard. Barclaycard also has an American Express service in tow, you can check the American Express login if you are using that service instead.