www.tdbank.com/myoffer2 – How to Apply for TD Bank Double Up Credit Card Online
Application Process for TD Bank Double Up Credit Card:
TD Bank Double Up Credit Card is among the few cashback rewards cards that offer a way to earn 2% cashback on your every purchase. However, there are some catches. In order to get the maximum amount back, you must have to be a TD Bank banking customer.
Benefits of TD Bank Double Up Credit Card:
There are several benefits that you can access through the TD Bank Double Up Credit Card. These are some of the benefits that you will get with this credit card:
- You will get $100 cashback in form of a statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- There will be no intro APR for balance transfer for the first 15 billing cycles from the date of your account opening.
- You will get 1% cash back on purchases.
- Also, you can earn 1% cashback when you redeem into an eligible TD Bank Deposit Account.
- It also provides unlimited cash back – on rotating categories, no caps or limits as long as your credit card account is open and in good standing.
- The TD Bank Double Up credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Rates and Fees of TD Bank Double Up Credit Card:
- APR for Purchases: The purchase APR of this credit card is 14.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99%, which can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Balance Transfer: The balance transfer APR of this card is 0% for the first 15 billing cycles after account opening. After that, your APR will be 14.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance The cash advance APR of this credit card is 25.24%, can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Minimum Interest Charges: If you ever charge any interest, then it will be no less than $1.
- Annual Fee: TD Bank Double Up Credit Card does not charge any annual fee.
- Balance Transactions Fee: For each balance transaction fee, you will be charged 3% of the amount of a minimum of $5, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advances Fee: Either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, then you will be charged up to $40.
Guide to Apply for TD Bank Double Up Credit Card:
It is quite easy to apply for the TD Bank Double Up Credit Card. In order to apply for the credit card, you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the TD Bank website at www.td.com.
- Under, the Product, you have to click on the Credit Cards option.
- Then, under the TD Bank Double UP Credit Card, click on the Apply Now option, or directly go to www.tdbank.com/myoffer2 page.
- If you are an existing customer, you just have to select the Yes option for easier application.
- If you don’t have an existing account, you have to select the No option to start the process.
- You have to provide your personal information, such as your name, email, phone number, social security number, date of birth, address, annual income, etc.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, simply click on the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for TD Bank Double Up Credit Card.
How to Make the Payment for TD Bank Double Up Credit Card:
In order to make the payment for your TD Bank Double Up Credit Card, you must have to log in to your online banking account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to pay your TD Bank credit card bill:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link onlinebanking.tdbank.com.
- Then, simply enter your registered User Name and Password on the given spaces.
- To save your login credentials on that device, check the box, Remember Me.
- After entering your login credentials on the given spaces, you just have to select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay for your TD Bank Double Up credit card bill.
TD Bank Contact Info:
If you have any queries about the TD Bank Credit Card, then you can contact the customer service department at 1-888-561-8861.