creditcards.chase.com – Chase Credit Card Login
Log into Chase Credit Card Online Account
Chase Visa Credit Card members can access their card account online by using a safe and secure web portal, can be located at www.chaseonline.chase.com and take advantage of all the features and benefits of the services like verify their newly received Chase Credit Card, update and manage their account information, pay the bills, switch to paperless statement, set up account alerts, replace cards, add authorized users and many more conveniently anytime anywhere 24/7.
Chase Credit Card Online Account Enrolling
If you are new Chase Credit Card member and don’t have a Chase Account earlier, you need to sign up and enroll for an online account to activate your new Chase Credit Card that you have received recently by mail. After the enrollment, you will be able to complete the card activation for utilizing it and set up an Online Account to manage and access the card over the internet.
The first time users can keep the card nearby and follow the steps provide here to begin the enrollment process:
- Visit www.chaseonline.chase.com
- There you can see the “Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now” link below the ‘Secure Log On’ section on the left side of the page. Click on it.
- Entering the Enrollment page, first, you have to select which type of account you would like to access online.
- For Personal and Business Account, enter the Account, Card or Application number.
- Provide your Social Security Number. If you don’t have, give your Date of Birth.
- Now create an 8-32 characters long Username following the on-screen instruction to access your account online.
You will not be able to return the enrollment page to make changes once you proceed. So review carefully and make sure everything is all right and click the “Next” button. You will create your Password later providing the required information.
Chase Online Account Login
Once the registration process is successfully done, you can log in your Chase Credit Card account online access. Make sure the login credentials that you created at the time of registration must be available in the time of logging in.
- Go to the same Chase Online Logon portal as mentioned above at www.chaseonline.chase.com
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank fields.
- Click the “Log On” button to enter your account.
If you are planning to use the same device times and again, you can check the “Remember my User ID” box to speed up the future login process.
Forgot Login Info
Those card members, who have forgotten their login credentials, click the link of “Forgot your User ID and Password?” link posted above the green “Log on” button to access your access User ID and reset your password (if needed) in just a few short steps. To begin the retrieving or resetting procedure you will require the following information:
- Social Security Number/Date of Birth or Tax ID Number
- Your Chase Credit Card or Account Number
There are a number of ways available to pay your Chase Credit Card bills conveniently such as:
You can sign into online payment By visiting www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay and set up auto-pay where your credit card payment will be automatically drafted each month on your due date. You can specify the amount from the account and how much you would like to pay.
You can also make an additional payment before the scheduled day of automatic payment whenever you would like. You can also change your payment due date as long as your account is not in default.
Pay by Phone
Another convenient way to make your payment is to use the automated phone service by calling 1-800-436-7958 anytime.
Pay by Mail
To pay by mail, send your check or money order including your name and account number to the following address:
PO Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Pay by Western Union
For Western Union, use the Code City WALNUT. In this service, it may take up to 7 days before the payment is reflected on your account.
Chase Credit Card Customer Service
For any question or assistance, you can call at the number back on your card.
Customer Service Number: 1-800-935-9935
Credit card support: 00 1 302-594-8200