www.gohenrycard.com/activate – Activation gudie for GoHenry Debit Card Online
How to Activate GoHenry Card:
If you are interested in helping your kids to learn how to save and manage money, then GoHenry is a great option. With this service, you can share an account with your kids that allow you to transfer money to your child’s account. You will also get control of your kid’s account and let you monitor your child’s spending and help educate them on financial literacy.
How to Activate GoHenry Debit Card:
After signing up for the GoHenry account, you will receive a debit card. In order to use that debit card, you must have to activate it. In order to activate your card, you must have to log in to your account with valid login credentials. You can follow these simple instructions below to activate your GoHenry Debit Card:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.gohenrycard.com/activate.
- You have to provide your email or username and PIN or password on the given fields.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, select the Log In button.
- Then, next to your child’s name, you have to select the Activate option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the activation process for the GoHenry debit card.
- After you finished, you will get the see your child’s login info, including the PIN.
How to Open a GoHenry Account:
If you are a new user, then you must have to sign up for the GoHenry account. You can follow these simple instructions below to open a new GoHenry account:
- Firstly, you need to visit the GoHenry website at www.gohenry.com
- Then, from the homepage, you just have to select the Join for Free option.
- You have to enter your email address, your mobile number, and create a password.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, you just have to select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to open a GoHenry account.
Eligibility Criteria for GoHenry Account:
In order to sign up for the GoHenry account, the primary account holders must meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years old
- US citizen or legal resident
- Subaccounts are for children from ages 6 to 18 years.
Also Read: Access Your Prepaid Card Account
How Long it Will Take to Get Your GoHenry Card:
Your child’s card will arrive within seven business days after applying. But you can start loading funds to your child’s account immediately. You can visit their official website or can use the mobile app to connect your debit card and get started.
Pros and Cons of GoHenry Account:
- You can access all the GoHenry features without paying any fees for the first month. But next month, the membership fee will be withdrawn from the parent account or attached debit card.
- You will get the control where your child can spend their money and how much.
- They also have some interactive financial literacy tools, where you can kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points while learning about spending, saving, investing, and borrowing.
- This service is not free. After that first month, you have to pay the membership fee of $3.99/month.
- One parent account can have only up to four subaccounts. If you have a large family, then you have to open more than one parent account.
- You can only load $500 to the subaccount per day.
- After your child turns 18, you can still use the GoHenry card until it expires. But after that, you must have to contact the customer service department to cancel the account and avoid the additional membership fees.
GoHenry Contact Info:
If you still have any queries about the GoHenry, then contact the customer service department.
Office Address: 54 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018 USA
Phone At: (877) 372-6466
Service Hours: 9 am to 5 pm EST, 7 days a week
Email At: firstname.lastname@example.org